✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I hadnt selected any music yet and was thinking about listening to another artist on Spotify but while I was trying to switch over to Search, all the sudden A Rush of Blood to the Head started playing. I said "Well OK then Mr Martin." :p
Me too, i have tried to listen more to keane, u2, oasis, snow patrol, gotye, the fray..... but Coldplay allways come back to me. Its like a parasite.
  • Like 2

^ I lurked for years before the release of MX and then started posting. haha

And no news, other than IT IS happening. The Director has stated on Twitter that they are working on it but completion/release date is unkown. I am not a big fan of LIve Albums myself--but the reason we should be excited is the potential of some more B-sides or unreleased live tracks, like Life Is Beautiful or one of the many other great covers they did on tour.

So we'll just continue to play the waiting game, the less you think about it the faster it comes I always say, :)

Yesterday on Jeopardy: last question: This 2008 number one song’s title was inspired by a Frida (mind going blank right now!) painting. Song is by a British group.

Like Really??? And only one person got it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Yesterday on Jeopardy: last question: This 2008 number one song’s title was inspired by a Frida (mind going blank right now!) painting. Song is by a British group.

Like Really??? And only one person got it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frida Kahlo

Awww too bad I missed it! I love Jeopardy; I've seen a couple Coldplay questions too!

• Like 1

Here in the US, I noticed that the studio version of True Love was recently taken down on Spotify (live version still up). There is a recent reddit thread about it, but no one seems to know why. Some other countries have it though.

Anyone have any theories or knowledge?

My theory is copyright issues related to Timbaland and/or Madeon...

Also apparently Always In My Head is unavailable in Canada?

FYI, I was very loosely and casually following this coldplay twitter worse song bracket. FWIW, the finalists were Easy To Please, A Spell A Rebel Yell, X Marks The Spot and 1.36. Eventually, A Spell A Rebel Yell was named the worse song. I think that or 1.36 wouldve had my vote (even from the whole library). What do yall think.

Here's the bracket

[MEDIA=twitter]965280264946704384[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/fairytale_bliss/status/965280264946704384

^yeah, at least out of the 4, its the strongest IMO

but before anyone goes crazy, this was just a lighthearted poll, and something had to be last. A good way someone said it was its not the worst song, its the least liked.

Yeah i know, but how did in my place and fix you get there though. how did the poll start, were the songs also picked by votes?

From what I read the songs weren't selected by votes, the person who started it just asked some people to name songs they don't like. So yeah not representative or anything. I'm still shocked that A Spell A Rebel Yell lost against XMTS ! XMTS should have been last in my opinion :)

• Like 1