✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Yeah. That's because I listen to music when I draw and on train rides, which happens almost daily.

I actually saw someone who had over 100k minutes. I think they were also a Coldplay fan. Imagine spending 1/5 of your year listening to them.

Yeah true so do I (commuting that is), but with uni I have more holidays and stuff and also sometimes friends to talk to. So I guess if you've got a full time job somewhere you'd stack up more commuting hours. But yeah over 100k minutes is crazy.

I've been trying to perfect the best Coldplay workout playlist. I seem to be leaning towards this combo:

Birds

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

Head Full of Dreams

Charlie Brown

Don't Let it Break Your Heart

Princess of China

Paradise

I've also done mixes that include AOAL, Clocks, HFTW, SFOS, Miracles, etc. This just seems to be a motivating combo lately.

You could make Coldplay playlists for any purpose or mood though lol.

I personally find that White Shadows is the best song to do crosstraining to. Something about its rhythm is just the perfect pace for me when I do it :D

You're right, my playlist is completely for cardio so you could make a completely different list for something like crossfit!!!

@onlylove Give it a shot and add these on your workout list:

Adventure Of A Lifetime (Audien Remix)

Adventure Of A Lifetime (Yotto Remix)

Charlie Brown (Jacques Lu Cont Remix)

Midnight (Tiësto's Experimental Tech House Mix)

Talk (Thin White Duke Mix)

Viva La Vida (Thin White Duke Mix)

White Shadows (Gabriel & Dresden Mix)

White Shadows (Morgan Page Remix)

Today 3 years ago I joined this forum.

Ok, I admit, to get some info about the final Ghost Stories concert at the BBC (today 3 years ago too).

And to download it after it got available. [emoji16]

But hey, at least I stayed around.

• Like 3

Today 3 years ago I joined this forum.

Ok, I admit, to get some info about the final Ghost Stories concert at the BBC (today 3 years ago too).

And to download it after it got available. [emoji16]

But hey, at least I stayed around.

Congratulations on 3 years on Coldplaying to the queen of riddle-solving ;)

• Like 1

@onlylove Give it a shot and add these on your workout list:

Adventure Of A Lifetime (Audien Remix)

Adventure Of A Lifetime (Yotto Remix)

Charlie Brown (Jacques Lu Cont Remix)

Midnight (Tiësto's Experimental Tech House Mix)

Talk (Thin White Duke Mix)

Viva La Vida (Thin White Duke Mix)

White Shadows (Gabriel & Dresden Mix)

White Shadows (Morgan Page Remix)

Thanks!!! I'll check those out!

I've been trying to perfect the best Coldplay workout playlist. I seem to be leaning towards this combo:

Birds

Head Full of Dreams

Charlie Brown

Princess of China

Paradise

I've also done mixes that include AOAL, Clocks, HFTW, SFOS, Miracles, etc. This just seems to be a motivating combo lately.

Twisted Logic is good too since it's so intense

• Like 1

Birds

Head Full of Dreams

Charlie Brown

Princess of China

Paradise

All I can think about is you is good because of the build up

• Like 1

Is there another Coldplay Christmas song besides Christmas Lights? I swear I heard Chris’s voice on a song on a Christmas channel broadcast in the Dr office yesterday. Something about missing her she’s 1000 miles away. Beautiful song. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there another Coldplay Christmas song besides Christmas Lights? I swear I heard Chris’s voice on a song on a Christmas channel broadcast in the Dr office yesterday. Something about missing her she’s 1000 miles away. Beautiful song. [emoji848]

Maybe Mince Spies?

2000 Miles, a cover by Coldplay ! You can find it on Youtube :)

• Like 2

I saw something similar somewhere on the net, thought it was fun, and thought it would provide discussion.

Basically, spend $20 or less from any column and design the LP8 era.

Have fun

Definitely Eno influence (would love experimental/riskier Coldplay again), and featuring an artist of my choice.

I would love to have a Coldplay song ft. John Mayer. I always thought his playing style suits the emotion of Coldplay very well (also the fact he's one of the greatest guitarists of all time).

Also, how about a Coldplay song feat. Radiohead to make everyone lose their minds. Although it would probably be more like Radiohead ft. Chris Martin or something. It obviously would never happen, and I don't even know anything about Thom's relationship with Chris. But it's fun to dream.

I know John Mayer is a fan though (has done covers, and worked with Michael Brauer).

• Like 1

So today I was watching in interview from 2016 when Coldplay was in Ohio. It was a pretty good interview in terms of being about music and not Beyonce and Gwyneth. Interviewer asked if there's something more they'd like to achieve. Chris responded saying that he feels they still have not written an amazing song (I would beg to differ on many accounts, but that's not the point). I feel like I've heard him say something similar before, as well.

It could just be his usual English humility, but between this and his statement at the end of the last AHFOD show that Coldplay from here on out "will only be full of surprises", I am optimistic that the band still has hunger and something to prove. They want to make something even better. Not that the last 2 LPs were terrible, but it's been a drop-off and downwards trajectory since Mylo, despite a couple of gem songs.

Here's the interview, for those interested. (around 4:40 he says they haven't written an amazing song) It's nothing special, but I don't know why I hadn't seen it yet.

• Like 2

So today I was watching in interview from 2016 when Coldplay was in Ohio. It was a pretty good interview in terms of being about music and not Beyonce and Gwyneth. Interviewer asked if there's something more they'd like to achieve. Chris responded saying that he feels they still have not written an amazing song (I would beg to differ on many accounts, but that's not the point). I feel like I've heard him say something similar before, as well.

It could just be his usual English humility, but between this and his statement at the end of the last AHFOD show that Coldplay from here on out "will only be full of surprises", I am optimistic that the band still has hunger and something to prove. They want to make something even better. Not that the last 2 LPs were terrible, but it's been a drop-off and downwards trajectory since Mylo, despite a couple of gem songs.

Here's the interview, for those interested. (around 4:40 he says they haven't written an amazing song) It's nothing special, but I don't know why I hadn't seen it yet.

That was a great interview. Thanks for sharing.