✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

What type of music does he usually like? Coldplay has such a range now you could almost get him started with similar music to what he likes. If he likes more indie I'd recommend b-sides.

But The Scientist does have very wide appeal usually across genres.

I think I will go for "The Scientist". He does have a very wide range of music that appeals to him. If you want to be specific, you could mention „Chinese pop” as a genre, which he hears slightly more than any other

Havent been on these forums in a while, but Im glad to see there is still activity here and there.

I made an instrumental track and I was hoping if you guys could check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks!

[MEDIA=soundcloud]

[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://soundcloud.com/tatremymusic/chill-the-moonlight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Anyone else really disappointed that the band didn't make a Christmas message (you know, a handwritten or typed Christmas greeting with all four signatures like they do almost every year) this year ? :confused:

Must mean the band is over.

Coldplay are a one chapter book. Oh well. Let's riot.

• Like 1

Anyone else really disappointed that the band didn't make a Christmas message (you know, a handwritten or typed Christmas greeting with all four signatures like they do almost every year) this year ? :confused:

Yeah true actually, hope it doesn't signify a super long break but maybe that might be exactly what they all need :P

YES!! Especially after two years of touring and building a new fan base, you would think they’d want to thank everyone.

• Like 2

Yeah that would be great and they clearly have lost connection to their fans. But, I can understand this since they now live in different parts of the world and probably the thing they care about more these days is some time with their families and friends. From another viewpoint, that doesn't mean anything, they could just write some wishes costing them only a few minutes. Maybe they want to stay silent until the announcement of the film[emoji19].

फृआगइआष

• Like 2

Has anyone watched 'Live at the Apollo' recently and seen Nish Kumar's sketch about Will Champion?. He says he wants to be the drummer from Coldplay coz no one knows who he is, he sits down and he gets paid the same [emoji23]

Just looked it up. Pretty funny!!

Here is the video for anyone who is curious. The bit about Coldplay basically starts right away, so no need to skip. It is the first 5 minutes.

• Like 5

YES!! Especially after two years of touring and building a new fan base, you would think they’d want to thank everyone.

I'm beginning to panic a bit actually !!!!

I couldn't believe there wasn't the usual Xmas / New year message for us... it doesn't take any effort or time to get one of the 'minions' to click a button to put it online for the world to see.

But now we are hearing that Guy is taking a year out to train for racing driver qualifications etc..... A YEAR !!! So that looks like he was fed up not being able to do his own thing... and maybe the others are feeling the same ????

I quite understand that they want to have time away from the stage, with their families, but it's just so weird that we've heard

absolutely nothing about anything.....2017 live film, LIB track etc...

I just keep getting a horrid little niggle in my guts that something's wrong......................:worried:

I hope I'm wrong and they're just taking the break they deserve :relieved:....................................................

but no Xmas message??? :pensive:........................ see ? I keep going round in circles !

HELP ! Someone keep me sane.:cold_sweat:

• Like 4

Yeah I'm wondering about all of this too...maybe they're just more tired after the tour now that they're older.

Wasn't there a rumor that they all went to Italy?

And I saw the thing about Guy training to be a race car driver too and thought the same thing! But idk if that would take up 100% of his time?

• Like 2