✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I wonder how they are going to handle their setlist the upcoming tour. Out of 5 albums, they could play a full concert by playing the singles only.

I'm just wondering what songs they're going to kick out of the setlist to replace with their new song. Their last setlist was like a best-of already.

Of course, and I think we're al hopin this, they could make their concert and hour longer or so :p

The U2 concerts were longer than Coldplay's concerts. So they could easily prolong their concerts. I know that Bruce Springsteen is known for his long concerts. I think that his concert is often more than 2 hours long - between 2½ and 3 hours?

That would really ROCK. :thumbsup:

The U2 concerts were longer than Coldplay's concerts. So they could easily prolong their concerts. I know that Bruce Springsteen is known for his long concerts. I think that his concert is often more than 2 hours long - between 2½ and 3 hours?

That would really ROCK. :thumbsup:

Playing a bit longer :awesome: That would be fantastic! My friend went to see Bon Jovi last Sunday and she said they played for nearly 3 hours!

I'm having one of those "wow coldplay is just amazing!" moments:heart:

listening to lovers in japan acoustic version :D

I get moments like those too! :) and I like having them, and they are often so random :lol: while listening to a song on the bus or something and I'll go :awesome: Coldplay :nice:

After 5 days of no Coldplay on VH1 Denmark, suddenly both VIVA la Vida and Clocks in less than two hours. I also needed that as a sort of tranquilizer after last night when my program was shut down and I could not reboot. I really thought that my computer had gone "dead" for sure. A message said "kernel_stack_inpage_error.

Does anyone know what that means? So based on that, I was very pleased to hear Viva la Vida and Clocks. :sunny:

I'm trying not to listen Coldplay so often as usual just not to loose my love/obsession/fanatism/admiration for them.

oh and today I was running on my p.e. class, I kinda like it but today it was being boring cuz I had forgotten my ipod at home and I hate to run without music... so I asked a friend of mine if she could borrow me her one cuz she was out of the run, she said yes. It was fine as I already got some rhythm though that thing was stucked on the random playlist and it was just The Prodigy and stuff playing and I couldn't change it... I was like, if I had my ipod I could be listening to MY music... then Yellow suddenly starts playing, so innocent there in the middle of punk music :wacky:

God listens to me! :nice:

Though my real God is Guy......... :uhoh:

whatever :wacky: ....

I'm trying not to listen Coldplay so often as usual just not to loose my love/obsession/fanatism/admiration for them.

I do that too. I wouldn't want to get tired of them or overplay them. I haven't reached that satge so that's why I'm just being careful :D Their songs are amazing and I love them but I'm trying to give some of them a rest. It's getting harder now because there aren't any new songs yet.

I'm giving a lot of coldplay songs a break too. I hadn't heard yellow in soo long, so when it came up.... it was like the first time i heard it. so beautiful! :heart:

at the store i heard that song " i want you back for good" and all i could think of was Chris singing it like in the episode of the south bank show :D

Today while lovers in Japan startet on my ipod it started raining with petals - just like the butterflies :awesome:

I was reading 'Gaffa' today (Danish music magazin) some talkshow host said that his best concert was with Coldplay! :awesome: