✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Congratulations.

thanks:D i now have 3 questions answered by the oracle:smug::D

What did you asked about? :D

haha i asked about the professor layton game:P cuz i know the oracle plays those games,and just wanted to know if she/he played the this one that takes place in London. everytime i play it, i think of coldplay cuz its in London:D

My brother has run the Amsterdam Marathon today! :) The folks (= my mum + her bf) at home were watching the live streaming; apparently Viva La Vida was played during the start! :awesome:

One could only have had a good start in the run with that! I'm thinking my brother might have sent a thought home to us, when he heard it, since he and I went to a Coldplay gig together and he knows how big a fan I am etc. :wacko:

I was just going through some DVDs of recorded TV with Coldplay to write the content on the discs. Watching climps of the 60 minutes with Coldplay, MTV World Stage and Roskilde Festival reminded me of how much I love Chris Martin, miss Coldplay and miss seeing them live. Wow. :wacky:

This morning I heard on the radio within 2.5 hours, 2 times Viva la Vida. Later that day, You're The Voice by John Farnham was also on the radio.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19JN50bLKjY]YouTube - [HQ] Coldplay- You're The Voice (with John Farnham) Sound Relief Concert [HQ][/ame]

And it's also Week 42

It is week 42 indeed! :wacky:

and omg omg omg my teacher listens to Coldplay! :bomb:

WHAT IS LIFE

My English teacher listens to Coldplay! I wrote something about them on my most recent essay, and she commented "They're awesome!" :awesome:

I was helping my little seventh grade neighbor today with her homework, and the answer to question 16 was 42. My two favorite numbers. It was really creepy. :stunned:

today i was wishing i could lay on my bed listening to coldplay (preferably AROBTTH and Parachutes albums)

with the lights dimmed down.

then drift off to sleep.

Last time I did that i was depressed cuz i thought i couldnt go see them in concert cuz my family was having money trouble. It relaxed and comforted me so much. Today I was just tired though :P

:awesome:

False alarm. :disappointed:

But don't you think this is squee worthy (in HD)? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfIUkndMUP8]YouTube - Coldplay - In my place (Roskilde Festival 2009) (High Quality video) (HD)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTp1YgQqo30&feature=related]YouTube - Coldplay - Strawberry swing (Roskilde Festival 2009) (High Quality video) (HD)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSwuu8gHb9k&feature=related]YouTube - Coldplay - Viva la vida (Roskilde Festival 2009) (High Quality video) (HD)[/ame]

omg omg today i walked into a store and guess fucking what a coldplay song was playing in there omg omg what is life omg

Dearest Pherdlehuse,

I do not know james life is, but I like you very much, dear Pherdlehuse.

Sincerely, Wherrwhfer.

DON'T FORGET TO BUY THE MILK OR I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAT

Not srsly though.

False alarm. :disappointed:

But don't you think this is squee worthy (in HD)?

When he said that in Danish i Squeeeed ^^ :awesome: He did that in Herning too :awesome: So bad i could't be there when they was in Roskilde,, My sister was there..She told me how awesome they ware.. :(:shame:

I can't stop smiling when Chris dances ^^

Please Coldplay..Come back to Denmark and sing for me.

Random...Chrissy! :awesome: :heart:

When he said that in Danish i Squeeeed ^^ :awesome: He did that in Herning too :awesome: So bad i could't be there when they was in Roskilde,, My sister was there..She told me how awesome they ware.. :(:shame:

I can't stop smiling when Chris dances ^^

Please Coldplay..Come back to Denmark and sing for me.

Random...Chrissy! :awesome: :heart:

That thing in the beginning of In My Place I couldn't make out what he said? :uhoh: What did he say?

I couldn't be there either. :( :shame:

I'm squeeing troughout In My Place. :wacky:

Yes, please, please, please, come back and sing to meee! :wacky: