✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I just read about Chris' answers to Wisna - that it is very difficult to make LP5 and that he hopes not to disappoint her.

The guys may have too many ideas, and it might take some time for them to come to an agreement and for some of their ideas to develop into tracks for an album. I begin to fear that we will not see a new album in 2011.

If it is true that they are working on a very good song - couldn't they release it as a single?

The time waiting seems endless...

I just read about Chris' answers to Wisna - that it is very difficult to make LP5 and that he hopes not to disappoint her.

The guys may have too many ideas, and it might take some time for them to come to an agreement and for some of their ideas to develop into tracks for an album. I begin to fear that we will not see a new album in 2011.

If it is true that they are working on a very good song - couldn't they release it as a single?

I dont mind them taking forever.

I hope it isnt finished till august.

I hope theyre buzzing in and out of the Beehive like mad come next June, which is when I will be in england.....IN . ENGLAND.!!!

The only thing I hate about it them being in the studio is the lack of photos/videos/interviews. I miss hearing from them and seeing their faces.

... I know... im soo damn cheesy.

In Chris' thread Wisna has described her two meetings with Chris - and she also met Will and saw Phil. And she posted links to photos of her with Chris and Will. It is page 6756, post 101338.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95&page=6756

Ooh, thanks! I used to visit the Chris thread every day, but now I don't have time to do that. :\

She got killer photos with him. :dead:

:disappointed: you make me sad...I thought I was the crazy one worrying over what he said, but now that you also pointed it out it feels bad. I hope, whenever they release it, that is great.

I am sure that they will make a good record, but it takes some time.

But I hope that they could release a single when they have completed a very good song instead of waiting for the completion of the record.

And remember: Don't panic.

:) I know, all their albums took time and they said it themselves, the fifth is going to be a nightmare to make, but then again,it seems like the norm for them :lol:. I trust their judgement, I know they are capable of doing wonderful things. I just have to be more patient.

The release of just one song before the record is finished seems unlikely to me, but I do hope for it, though, like a Christmas present or something.

I'm playing Viva la Vida in piano lessons! (It's on the list of songs that I can play for a piano exam as well, so I plan to perform it for my exam this year!!)

And in lessons yesterday, I was playing Viva, and when I drove home after it was on the radio!

thats so cool:D

i want to learn Death and all of his friends in my piano class, but it looks hard.:thinking:

That thing in the beginning of In My Place I couldn't make out what he said? :uhoh: What did he say?

I couldn't be there either. :( :shame:

I'm squeeing troughout In My Place. :wacky:

Yes, please, please, please, come back and sing to meee! :wacky:

It sounds a bit Danish for me, but i could be wrong,.I can't really hear what says :(

Today I finally bought The Viva la vida album ^^.. Not the boring one with black cover but the pretty one with the painting on :awesome:

I'm really happy ^^ I wish that Coldplay could hurry up with the new album.. I miss them :/

I keep telling myself "Just be patient, and don't worry" :dozey: