✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Coldplay has been a regular VH1, Denmark superstar - but not for some weeks now. And they are not on the programme for this week and the first 3 weekdays of next week.

Today's Superstar was scheduled to be George Michael. So I was very surprised as Speed of Sound started just after 10am.

I looked at the text and it said: VH1, Denmark: Superstar: COLDPLAY. :dance: :sunny: :thumbsup:

Played:

Speed of Sound

Yellow

Life in Technicolor II

Trouble

Fix You

Violet Hill

Strawberry Swing

Lost!

God put a smile upon your face

In my place

Viva la vida

Clocks

The Hardest part

It was a very welcome error in the programme announcement.

That was a good week :nice: But i only heard Clocks and LITC :/

i wish i lived in the UK it be so nice too :cry:

i always check my radio to see if a coldplay song comes on which actually happens some time but its not the whole song its always like one more verse and then i start singing regardless. i also stop and try and listen if a coldplay song comes on which has happened with Talk, Rainy Day, and i think Strawberry Swing. I recently got 4 more styluses for my ds lite, the colors of the styluses were yellow, green, violet, and white. :wink3:

I offer my passes for the festive boat because I can't go anymore. The first coldplayer who will send me a PM will won the passes.

Be sure you can go to London before asking.

Hurry up or it will be too late.

Edit : Sorry. Too late. The passes will be given to someone on the waiting list.

COLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAY :chris: :jonny: :guy: :will:

Again, everyone!

COLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAYCOLDPLAY

:chris: :jonny: :guy: :will:

It should be ILLEGAL for People who have met any member of Coldplay to bitch about ANYTHING....EVER!

If I met even ONE of them for even a second..... I could be dieing of Aids the next day and not ever complain because I got to stand next to Chris FUCKING Martin or talk to him for 5 minutes of my life.

Its like bitch... STFU and APPRECIATE!

Today is my two year anniversary since seeing Coldplay live for the first time. :heart: How I miss that day. I can't wait to see them live again, and lately with all the news of new album and Christmas lights, I'm really excited about the next album! :dance: