✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

aww that video of shiver :heart:

they were so young :) adorable! reminds of the first time i heard that song and how i felt.

so. RCT:

At work my crush asked to see my ipod to hear my favorite band:P but i wouldnt let him see my ipod cuz i was embarassed that he would see how obsessed i am with coldplay.(my ipod is decorated with coldplay stuff :P) i was gonna take off all the stuff from it but i just couldnt :( oh well he'll find out about my obsession sooner or later.lol :P

The other day as I walked home from school, Viva la Vida came up on shuffle. They had just finished the first chorus when suddenly a semi-large wind began. It was one of those winds that catch you completely offguard, and you lose your balance slightly. Right at that moment, Chris sang 'It was a wicked and wild wind...' :shocked2: I nearly crapped me trousers.

Coldplay has been a regular VH1, Denmark superstar - but not for some weeks now. And they are not on the programme for this week and the first 3 weekdays of next week.

Today's Superstar was scheduled to be George Michael. So I was very surprised as Speed of Sound started just after 10am.

I looked at the text and it said: VH1, Denmark: Superstar: COLDPLAY. :dance: :sunny: :thumbsup:

Played:

Speed of Sound

Yellow

Life in Technicolor II

Trouble

Fix You

Violet Hill

Strawberry Swing

Lost!

God put a smile upon your face

In my place

Viva la vida

Clocks

The Hardest part

It was a very welcome error in the programme announcement.

The other day as I walked home from school, Viva la Vida came up on shuffle. They had just finished the first chorus when suddenly a semi-large wind began. It was one of those winds that catch you completely offguard, and you lose your balance slightly. Right at that moment, Chris sang 'It was a wicked and wild wind...' :shocked2: I nearly crapped me trousers.

awesome and creepy, ahah :wacky:

I just discovered there's a road in a city in Holland that's called the 'Coldplaystraat' translated: Coldplayroad. How awesome is that! I want to live there!

there are all such streets there there's also a Queenstreet and a Beatlesstreet. And they put Coldplay amongst those :D

Where?

*goes to steal the street sign*

i saw this football player on tv...

gerardo-torrado-300x350.jpg

and i thought.... chris martin`s lost brother?

Chris-Martin-coldplay-44338_539_413.jpg

hehehehe so please tell me... i need glasses? or really both are a little similar? :laugh3:

:blank:.... no.....just no

i mean wtf hes not even blonde or good looking for shits sake

I hate that I don't live in or anywhere near London cause then I miss opportunites such as the boat trip and the Coldplay secret charity gigs. :( *sigh*

you're not the only one :bigcry: I know exactly how you feel :sad: let's cry together from far away :bigcry:

:disappointed: