✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

He played the rest of Parachutes today :smug2:

Cool teacher. :D

Coldplay is love. :3 :heart:

Indeed. :heart:

Some guy in my last meeting was wearing a "Viva" shirt. I was the head of the meeting so the first thing I say when I walk in: "You're my favorite. Great shirt, dude."

:D!

Haha, awesome. Didn't the other participants get "upset" for you picking a favourite? :P

My friend is having some emotional issues right now so I told her to go listen to Coldplay

She told me today that she's hooked on Parachutes (that's the album I recommended) and it really helped

The healing Power of Coldplay

Aww, I've always wanted to be able to do that, but no one ever seems to be that openly hurt for me to suggest them Coldplay for it, or they might not be the types that listen to lyrics. Not that I want my friends to be emotionally troubled, it's a good thing they aren't, but you know what I mean.

Good of you to do that. I'd recommend Parachutes too. :)

My friend is having some emotional issues right now so I told her to go listen to Coldplay

She told me today that she's hooked on Parachutes (that's the album I recommended) and it really helped

The healing Power of Coldplay

I said that to my ex-boyfriend (when we were still together) and he told me he did not want to get more depressed :shifty:

Coldplay is medicine for the soul, its medicine for the mind, it keeps me up, and makes me whole, its makes me fell alright! :heart:

Yeah..I say the same about chocolate but still :wacky:

- Just had to say! ^^ :heart:

Oh, would I ever let you down, no way!

Coldplay is medicine for the soul, its medicine for the mind, it keeps me up, and makes me whole, its makes me fell alright! :heart:

Yeah..I say the same about chocolate but still :wacky:

- Just had to say! ^^ :heart:

Oh, would I ever let you down, no way!

:love: :wacky:

I don't know whether people have seen this.

But its a parody of VLV by Katy Brand.

It's the impressions of Guy, Jonny and Will that I find quite funny.

:\

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtyEvyB9l7Q]YouTube - Katy Brand -- Gimme Ma Grammy (Coldplay Parody)[/ame]

I'm thinking (more like hoping) that the coldplay album is coming out soooner than we think! The AMA's on Nov. 21 could be a way to get a new song/single out there. The Coldplay/Jay-Z New Year's Party Show would be this album's equivalent of Viva La Vida's secret show. I think it was Jonny who said about a month ago that "the album will probably come out next year." Could that have meant it could have been out late this year?

I'm probably lookin to far into this, and just really excited again. I guess we'll find out November 21st!

^I should be working on math homework too and other homework as well... :P

I've been reading all these stories on this website about people meeting Coldplay recently. Of course i'm happy for them but I'm extremely jealous! I have a feeling that when I go in 2012 they're not going to be at their studio anymore. :(

first question on the brazil's enem(kinda like an american SAT) today:

I used to rule the world

Seas would rise when I gave the word

Now in the morning and I sleep alone

Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice

Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes

Listen as the crowd would sing

"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"

they asked for an interpretation of the song :lol: