✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I'm in a kind of a music studio right now, with huge sound consoles and awesome sound speakers... and alone... :D :D So I plugged the iPod in -> Coldplay -> Random... "What If" is playing right now and OMG :awesome:

Sounds so awesome! Imagine listening to Christmas Lights on those ^^

there was a coldplay question on jeopardy!!:wacky:

I saw one too once!

Last year when I was living with this girl and her fam.

they watched jeapordy EVERY NIGHT.

One time they had on where the catagory was Songs about Colors

It was the only time I ever shouted an answer like they did when they watched it.

The had the lyrics to Yellow and this guy got it right off the bat.

hey guys, don't really know where this would fit, so i'm posting here. I need everyone's help! I'm doing a research paper on Coldplay's brand, and I need as many survey responses as possible. The survey should take you less than 5 minutes, and it would help me tremendously if you guys took the time to do it! Here's the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WZ7V6C5

Thanks SO much!!

hey guys, don't really know where this would fit, so i'm posting here. I need everyone's help! I'm doing a research paper on Coldplay's brand, and I need as many survey responses as possible. The survey should take you less than 5 minutes, and it would help me tremendously if you guys took the time to do it! Here's the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WZ7V6C5

Thanks SO much!!

done :thumbsup:

Once I was at the mall with a friend, and she was listening her mp3 player. I had no idea about what she was listening, and i began singing with a low voice X&Y "trying hard to speak and fighting with my weak hand..."

Automatically she took her headphones out and said that i stared singing the music at the same time that she was listening on her player!

I think this will never happen again..

I have just woke up, its 3am here, but I wanted to visit this website cos Im actually addicted at the moment.

Anyway, I dreamed that I met Chris Martin, we were on some street just chatting by the road I was having a great time, then we were interrupted by this horrible girl i know, chris got nervous and left! :(

Also dreamed multiple times that i was in a room with Chris by his viva piano, he played a few songs, then I wanted to show him that I can play some of his songs, but the keys were so small, like as thin as paper and I couldnt play anything. - I think thats a sign that he is so great on piano

Just remembered how much I love 'I Ran Away'.

Amazing song right? :heart:

RCT:

This is the season when we play tons of christmas music at work. Since coldplay has a christmas song coming out Im gonna be SOOO EXCITED to hear it play at work!...well if it does play there. But for sure im going to ignore every customer and ill have my fangirl moment if it does! :P

Today we picket up our Chritsmas Tree..On our way home the radio played Viva La Vida :awesome:

And a few days ago my mom she waked me up cause the radio was playing Clocks :D

I can't wait till' Christmas Lights is playing on my computer 8D And my teacher actually told me that he is excited for the new song! :p

Kinda Coldplay news, Elton Johns funny.

Elton John's latest rant has made the papers - he laid into Liam and Noel Gallagher, calling the brothers "stupid sods" for failing to crack America and claimed the likes of Muse and Coldplay are better bands. "They never broke America," Elton said, adding: "You only get [one chance], and if you blow it, it's gone. You can't not regret that. I always thought, 'You stupid sods. You'll never get that opportunity again'." He went on: "You know, it's the boys from the men. Coldplay, Muse, U2, The Police, all those bands. They're the men, and all the rest are boys" (various).

http://www.nme.com/news/daily-gossip/54037