Seas would rise when I gave the word

Now in the morning and I sleep alone

Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice

Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes

Listen as the crowd would sing

"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"

they asked for an interpretation of the song :lol:

That's awesome! I would probably smile really big if I see that on my SAT's. :D I would really love a question like that. :P

OMFG, in an anonymous survey about the school's food, someone replied to "Healthy food" suggestions with: "Sushi! Totalt sundt og oppe i tiden! jeg lover jeg vil købe det i hvert fald én gang... mens jeg kærtegner et billede af Chris Martin. Grundigt."

It means: "Sushi! Totally healthy and in! I promise to buy it at least once.... while I caress a picture of Chris Martin. Thoroughly." :stunned: :stunned:

I would really like to know who the person that replied this is. :stunned: Who is the person on my school who is as obsessed with Chris Martin and probably Coldplay as I am and fairly crazy enough to involve it in an answer to a survey about food? :stunned: Or maybe the person was ironic?

I'm a little speechless now. :blank: I did not at all expect to see that in the answers.

first question on the brazil's enem(kinda like an american SAT) today:

I used to rule the world

Seas would rise when I gave the word

Now in the morning and I sleep alone

Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice

Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes

Listen as the crowd would sing

"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"

they asked for an interpretation of the song :lol:

OMG I hope me SAT's say something about Coldplay.

My history teacher was out today, so we had this old substitute dude, and we do this thing called the "Fact of the Day" where we are given a random fact about a country, a political picture of the country, and the capital. So our sub said something about the country for today, and the guy sitting next to me says "The country is ____" (I don't remember the country.) And the sub said "Well, your guess is as good as mine."

I automatically thought God Put A Smile Upon Your Face. It made the end of my day. :awesome:

I know it's stupid, but the guy on TV just said and I quote. "Viva la Argentina! Viva La Vida! oh, eso es una mariposa volando y eso que es un día de lluvia" :bomb:

"Viva la Argentina! Viva La Vida! oh, that's a butterfly flying, even if it's a rainy day"

(it's a TV show where they have cameras all over the country in squares, parks and such and so they show live random images of people and places and they were showing an image of one of those places at the time) it sounds a bit stalkerish :laugh3:

so many Coldplay references in my head :bomb:

I know it's stupid, but the guy on TV just said and I quote. "Viva la Argentina! Viva La Vida! oh, eso es una mariposa volando y eso que es un día de lluvia" :bomb:

"Viva la Argentina! Viva La Vida! oh, that's a butterfly flying, even if it's a rainy day"

(it's a TV show where they have cameras all over the country in squares, parks and such and so they show live random images of people and places and they were showing an image of one of those places at the time) it sounds a bit stalkerish :laugh3:

so many Coldplay references in my head :bomb:

:flutterby: Viva La Butterflies

On Thursday when I was at the store, I was in the kids department of I think Macy's? Anyways there was a big sign that said Coldday. I temporarily confused it for Coldplay. :P And yesterday when i got into the car, Clocks was playing on the radio. :awesome:

Need... new... album... OR I WILL UNLEASH MY WRATH UPON THE WORLD @&$*#/ KLJASDLKJASDFLKJADWKLJDSFAKLJDKFJLSKLDJSFKLJAKLJSDFAKLJDFJAJFLKAJDFLKADJFLJKLSDFKLJSDALKSJJFLKAWDJLKJLKJEWROPUIEROIUQWIUOQOIUROIFL,V.,MVn,CMXNVZ,.AFJHAFUOAEWIHRNDHFHJSDFIHLDWFAIOUEWQOIU[PODFsoihgepawiupoitoiuQWEIOHDJIjhaihaiuhfhKHLGOIAHOFHKJAHFGAHOIWRFGRIHO

^ This is what happens when I have to wait, with no known date of when it is coming out, for something. :veryangry2: