✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Concerts/Artists you have seen/Are planning to see

Wally

Sorted by date/alphabet:

Jimmy Eat World 02/03/2005 ---> first gig ever, I was 15 =)

Coldplay (support Vertigo & Richard Ashcroft) 07/07/2005

@ Werfpop 2005:

-Beef!

-Joyfalds

-Kitty Contana

-Kraak & Smaak

-Opgezwolle

Racoon (support Skip the Rush) 22/10/2005

@ KinkFM NightLiveXS Awards 2006 (12/02/2006):

-Impossible Situations

-missAntarctica

-Pete Philly & Perquisite

-Skip the Rush

-Trackaddicts

@ Pinkpop Festival 2006 (Monday 05/06/2006 only):

-Bløf

-Deftones

-David Gray

-Keane

-Franz Ferdinand

-Red Hot Chili Peppers

-Skin

-Soulfly

The Strokes 11/07/2006

@ Werfpop 2006:

-August '75

-The Dead Rudolfs

-GEM

-Nailpin

-Seven

-Textures

@ A Campingflight to Lowlands Paradise 2006 (18/08/2006 to 20/08/2006)

-a balladeer

-Arctic Monkeys

-Be Your Own Pet

-Bloc Party

-Guillemots

-Katinka Polderman (comedy)

-The Kooks

-The Magic Numbers

-Pennywise

-Placebo

-The Raconteurs

-Spinvis

-Yeah Yeah Yeahs

-Wir Sind Helden

ZOX 23/08/2006

Placebo (support Howling Bells) 01/12/2006

Incubus (support The Duke Spirit) 16/03/2007

@ Pinkpop Festival 2007 (26/05/2007 - 28/05/2007)

-30 Seconds to Mars

-Arctic Monkeys

-C-Mon & Kypski

-The Fratellis

-Gabriel Rios

-Goose

-Iggy & The Stooges

-The Kooks

-Lostprophets

-The Magic Numbers

-Maxïmo Park

-Muse

-The Nightwatchman

-Noisettes

-Paolo Nutini

-Razorlight

-Scissor Sisters

-Snow Patrol

-Wir Sind Helden

-Wolfmother

Red Hot Chili Peppers (support Mickey Avalon + Dirty Pretty Things) 24/06/2007

@ Werfpop 2007:

-Alamo Race Track

-Fishbone

-Green Hornet

-Mala Vita

-The Polar Exploration Ship

-Typhoon

-Weltmeister

-Ziggi and the Renaissance Band

@ A Campingflight to Lowlands Paradise 2007 (17/08/2007-19/08/2007):

-Alamo Race Track

-Aux Raus

-Bonde Do Role

-Brand New

-C-Mon & Kypski

-Damien Rice

-Editors

-Goose

-Heideroosjes

-Interpol

-Jimmy Eat World

-Kaiser Chiefs

-Kasabian

-The Killers

-Kings of Leon

-LCD Soundsystem

-Mala Vita

-M.I.A.

-Mika

-New Young Pony Club

-The Pigeon Detectives

-The Rifles

-The Shins

-Tim Minchin (comedy)

-Tool

-Patrick Watson

Wir Sind Helden (support Polarkreis 18) 28/09/2007

Nada Surf (support Rogue Wave) 26/02/2008

Wir Sind Helden 11/03/2008

Wir Sind Helden 12/03/2008

The Presidents of the United States of America 12/04/2008

Sonic Boom Six (support Stampede + Sideshift Harry) 16/04/2008

Nada Surf (support Bell X1) 07/05/2008

@ Pinkpop Festival 2008 (30/05/2008 - 01/06/2008):

-Alanis Morisette

-Amy Macdonald

-Blood Red Shoes

-Fiction Plane

-Flogging Molly

-Incubus

-Justice

-Kate Nash

-Kaiser Chiefs

-KT Tunstall

-Foo Fighters

-Metallica

-Racoon

-Queens of the Stone Age

-Rage Against The Machine

-Patrick Watson

Upcoming: A Campingflight to Lowlands Paradise 2008, with bands I want to see:

-Black Mountain

-Blood Red Shoes

-British Sea Power

-dEUS

-Digitalism

-Diplo

-Dropkick Murphy's

-Foals

-Franz Ferdinand

-Gogol Bordello

-Hadouken!

-The Hives

-Holy Fuck

-Hot Chip

-Infadels

-Iron and Wine

-The Kooks

-Los Campesinos!

-Amy Macdonald

-MGMT

-Mindless Self Indulgence

-N.E.R.D

-Pendulum

-Plain White T's

-Sex Pistols

-Sigur Rós

-Simian Mobile Disco

-Thrice

-Underworld

-The Wombats

-Yeasayer

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+44

Andrea Bocelli (2)

Angels and airwaves

Arctic Monkeys

Ash

Athlete (2)

Babyshambles (3)

Badly Drawn boy

Billy Idol

Blink 182

Bloc party

Blur

Bob Dylan (3)

Bryan Adams

Bruce Springsteen (2)

Cecco

Cesare Cremonini (2)

Coldplay (9)

Damien Rice (3)

Daniele Groff (3)

Daniele Nova (2)

De Gregori (3)

Dirty pretty things (2)

Echo and the Bunnymen

Editors (2)

Elbow

Elton John

Federico Poggipollini

Forty Winks

Frankie Hi-nrg MC

Futureheads

Gianni Maroccolo

Glasvegas (3)

Goldfrapp

Guillemotz (2)

Howling bells

Ian Anderson

Interpol

James Blunt (3)

James Morrison

Jet

Josh Rouse

Kaiser chiefs

Kasabian

Keane (4)

KT Tunstall

Lethal bizzle

Ligabue (3)

Lily Allen (2)

Lou Reed

Magic numbers

Mando Diao (2)

Marcillo agro

Max Gazzè

Meganoidi (2)

Mercury Rev

Mika

Modena city ramblers

Morrissey

Muse (5)

Nada Surf (4)

Nat Jenkis

Negramaro (2)

Negrita

New cassettes

Niccolò Fabi

Noel Gallagher

Oasis (8)

Otto ohm

Paul McCartney

Pet shop boys

Peter Doherty

Philip Glass

Piero Pelù

P.F.M.

Radiohead

Raf

Richard Ashcroft (4)

Rio

Skin

Snow patrol

Starsailor (2)

Stereophonics (4)

Stoop

Subsonica

Sugababes

Super elastic bubble plastic

Supergrass

The Ark

The Bees

The Coral (4)

The Great danger

The Killers (2)

The Kooks

The Rasmus (2)

The Revs

The Servant

The Soundtrack of our lives

The Twang (2)

The Veils

The Verve

Thrills (2)

Tiromancino

Trikobalto

Turin Brakes (3)

Travis (4)

Vasco

Velvet revolver

• 1 month later...
My list :)

15/10/07 - Editors with The Kissaway Trail, Ra Ra Riot

8/2/08 - Travis & Palace Fire

Wow! The Palace Fires. I must say Im in love with the band - well mostly because it has some former Gene members, but they are quite good.

And Ra Ra Riot I have seen more times than should be allowed. Alexandra is quite nice as well as the rest of the band.

My list starting with 06. and can be found on my (way out of date) blog http://xneverwherex.wordpress.com

* 1/15 - Imogen Heap (UK) - Recher Theater - Towson, Maryland

* 1/18 - We Are Scientists (NYC), Oxford Collapse (NYC), The Upwelling (NYC) - Sonar - Baltimore, Maryland

* 2/18 - Black Wire (UK) - Don Hills - New York, NY

* 2/20 - Elefant (NYC) - 9:30 Club - Washington, DC

* 3/14 - Blackbud (UK) - Mercury Lounge - NYC

* 3/17 - The English Beat (UK) - 9:30 Club - Washington, DC

* 3/20 - Annie (Sweden), Talkdemonic (Portland, OR), Shy Child - Mercury Lounge - NYC

* 3/21 - The Rakes, Towers of London, Boy Kill Boy, Plan B (some sorta London bands show) - Bowery Ballroom -NYC

* 4/1 - Hard-Fi (UK) - Warsaw - Brooklyn, NY

* 4/4 - She Wants Revenge (LA), Nightmares of You (NYC) - Irving Plaza - NYC

* 4/5 - Art Brut (UK) - Bowery Ballroom - NYC

* 4/15 - Ladytron (UK), French Kicks (NYC) - Irving Plaza - NYC

* 4/23 - We Are Scientists (NYC), Bishop Allen (NYC) - Stone Pony - Asbury Park, NJ

* 5/10 - Phoenix (France), La Rocca - Bowery Ballroom - NYC

* 5/11 - People in Planes (Wales), Bril (LA) whom I absolutely adore - check out the pics of Dave - Mercury Lounge - NYC

* 5/16 - The Charlatans UK (UK) - Webster Hall - NYC

* 5/17 - Art Brut (UK), Art Brut 59 (NYC aka We Are Scientists) - The Knitting Factory - NYC ... a sidenote about this show, there are a bunch of art brut bands formed everywhere from Israel to Germany to West Virginia and they all play Art Brut’s songs. Art Brut admittedly arent the most talented group of guys, but they are by far one of the most entertaining bands. 3x in one year, I’m on a roll. F

* 6/9 - The Spinto Band (Delaware), Lovely Feathers (Montreal), Dr Dog (PA) - Bowery Ballroom - NYC

* 6/27 - The Grates (Australia, who admittedly I only stayed for 2 songs), The Lovely Feathers (Montreal) - Mercury Lounge - NYC

* 6/28 - Liam and Me (Phila, PA) This was the opening band, but the only act I wanted to see - Bowery Ballroom - NYC

* 6/30 - The Futureheads (UK), French Kicks (NYC) who are one of the Worst live bands out there - Webster Hall, NYC

* 7/10 - Toad The Wet Sprocket (Santa Barbara, CA) where I went to school, Stephen Kellogg & The Sixers - Irving Plaza - NYC - This by far was one of the best shows I saw. I got to meet most of the people who work with Toad, and it was cool meeting all the Californians. Glen still has an amazing voice. Check out his solo stuff Glen Phillips. They played nearly every song I could have asked for - save one - One Little Girl, which is my favorite song. I begged for them to play it, no luck for me. Didn’t matter to me, I love the boys of Toad.

* 7/15 - GRock Radio Festival - Joey Harrison’s Surf Club - New Jersey - On the beach, baby! Artists: Dramarama (OMG! I hadn’t seen them since High School. Last Cigarette, Last Cigarette, Last Cigarette one before I go to bed. Now this was pure ROCK!, Elefant (who literally tore up the stage, sorry Diego, it was not impressive), People in Planes (Gaz, i Love you more each time) and my beloved Bril (talking to Dave, the highlight of my afternoon)

* 7/28 - Editors (UK), Lake Trout (Baltimore, MD) - Irving Plaza - NYC. Wow! Can I just say how awesome this show was. Tom has an amazing voice, but this show just rocked!

* 8/15 - Dirty Pretty Things (UK), Scissors for Lefty (SF, CA) - Bowery Ballroom - NYC . Another great band from the UK. Carl Barat, even with arm in sling, and company played one awesome set. Scissors for lefty - pure pop bliss were entertaining and very good. The lead singer even turned up in the crowd snapping pics when DPT were on stage.

* 9/7 - Birdmonster (SF, CA), Catfish Haven (Chicago, IL), Someone still loves you, Boris Yeltsin (Springfield, MO) - Mercury Lounge - NYC . Birdmonster - To Pete: I LOVE You! This sums up my experience with birdmonster. Great group of guys (talked with Dave, the guitarist), bought CD, shirt, they played good ole’ fashioned rock music, and I cant wait to see them again.

* 9/8 - Snow Patrol (Ireland), Augustana (US), Martha Wainwright (UK) -Roseland Ballroom - NYC

* 9/11 - Starsailor (UK), Peter Walker (LA, CA) - Irving Plaza, NYC

* 9/12 - Phoenix (France) , La Rocca (Ireland) - Webster Hall, NYC

* 9/20 - Kasabian (UK), Mew (Denmark), One Thousand Pictures (San Diego) - Webster Hall, NYC

* 9/26 - Of Montreal (Atlanta, GA) - Irving Plaza, NYC

* 9/28 - Scissors for Lefty - Mercury Lounge, NYC (CANCELLED) :(

* 9/29 - The Long Winters (Seattle, WA), Menomne (Portland, OR), What Made Milwaukee Famous (Austin, TX) - Bowery Ballroom, NYC

* 10/3 - The Bluetones (UK) - Mercury Lounge, NYC (CANCELLED) :(

* 10/10 - Lily Allen (UK), Mark Ronson (DJ'ing) - Hiro Ballroom, NYC

* 10/11 - Basement Jaxx (UK), The Double (Brooklyn) - Webster Hall, NYC

* 10/18 - you am i (Australia), Mess Hall (Australia) - mercury lounge, NYC

* 10/19 - Art Brut (UK), Spinto Band (Delaware), Annuals (Raleigh, NC) - Irving Plaza, NYC

* 10/23 - The Kooks (UK) - Bowery Ballroom, NYC

* 10/28 - District’s Awake Music Fest (DAMFest) - Pela (NYC), Forget Cassettes (TN), Bishop Allen (NYC) - DC 9 - Washington, DC

* 10/30 - The Rapture (NYC), The Presets (Australia) - Webster Hall, NYC

* 11/1 - CMJ Music Festival - 11/4 - Extra Blue Kind (Chicago)

Absolutely Kosher Records Showcase - Get Him Eat Him (Rhode Island), The Affair (NYC), Chris Garneau (NYC)

* 11/2 - CMJ - Cale Parks (NYC), Decibully (Wi), Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin (MO) and Headlights (IL) - Europa, Brooklyn, NY

* 11/3 - CMJ - Birdmonster (SF), Sam Champion (NY), The Thermals (Portland, OR) - Studio B, Brooklyn, NY

* 11/4 - CMJ Morning Show - Takka Takka (NYC), White Whale (KS) - The Annex, NYC

* 11/4 - CMJ Afternoon Show by Underrated Magazine - The Head Set (NYC), Division Day (LA, CA), Ra Ra Riot (Syracuse, NY), and my beloved Birdmonster (SF) - Sin-e, NYC

* 11/7 - Placebo (UK), She Wants Revenge (LA) - Nokia Theater, NYC

* 11/9 - Johnette Napolitano (lead singer of Concrete Blonde) Acoustic (LA, CA) - Joe’s Pub, NYC

* 11/21 - Under the Influence of Giants (LA, CA), As Tall As Lions (Long Island) - North 6, Brooklyn

* 12/13 - Ra Ra Riot (Syracuse, NY), Tall Hands (NYC), Muggabear (Brooklyn) and Bound Stems (Chicago) - Sin-e, NYC

* 12/16 - Carribbean Christmas Gospel Singers - Brooklyn College

* 1/7 - Jazz music - Barbe’s - Park Slope, Brooklyn

* 1/24 - Building 6 (Brooklyn, NY), Lungs of a Giant (NJ), Miami Ice Machine (NYC) - Cakeshop - NYC

* 1/26 - The Affair (NYC), Les Sans Culottes (Brooklyn, NY) - Mercury Lounge - NYC

* 1/31 - Shy Child (NYC), Born Ruffians (Toronto), Ra Ra Riot (Syracuse, NY), Vampire Weekend (NYC) - Mercury Lounge - NYC

* 2/7 - Midnight Movies (LA, CA) - Mercury Lounge - NYC

* 2/9 - Midlake (Denton, TX), St. Vincent (TX), The Czars (TX) - Bowery Ballroom - NYC

* 2/16 - Under the Influence of Giants (LA, CA), The Spies (NYC) - Knitting Factory - NYC

* 2/19 - Snowden (Atlanta), Malajube (Montreal), Ra Ra Riot (Syracuse, NY) - Southpaw - Brooklyn, NY

* 2/21 - Chin Up Chin Up (Chicago), Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin (Springfield, MO), Rahim (NYC), Dirty Lenin (Brooklyn, NY) - Mercury Lounge - NYC

* 3/4 - The Thermals (Portland), The Big Sleep (NYC) - Bowery Ballroom - NYC

* 3/10 - Of Montreal (Atlanta), Loney, Dear (Sweden), DJ Quat - Irving Plaza - NYC

* 3/11 - The Pipettes (UK), The Booze (Atlanta) - Luna Lounge - Brooklyn, NY

* 3/12 - The Raveonettes (Denmark), The Pity Party (LA), Dead Combo (Finland) - Mercury Lounge - NYC

* 3/13 - Live From London featuring: The Holloways, Tunng, Pop Levi and The Winterkids - Mercury Lounge - NYC

* 3/14 - The Shins (Portland), Viva Voce (Portland) - The Theater @ MSG - NYC

* 3/31 - Birdmonster (SF), Mason Proper (Michigan), Jena Malone & The Bloodstains (NYC), Tiger City (NYC) - Gramercy Theater - NYC

* 4/1 - The Long Winters (Seattle), Stars of Track and Field (Portland), Broken West (LA) - Mercury Lounge - NYC

* 4/7 - Kaiser Chiefs (UK), The Walkmen (NYC) - 9:30 Club - Washington, DC

* 4/9 - Tokyo Police Club (Newmarket, ONT), Ra Ra Riot (Syracuse, NY), We’re Marching On (ONT) - Mercury Lounge - NYC

* 4/10 - Klaxons (UK), Bonde do Role (Brazil) - Bowery Ballroom - NYC

* 4/11 - The Feeling (UK) - Webster Hall - NYC

* 4/17 - Art Brut (UK), Ra Ra Riot (Syracuse, NY), Holy Hail (NYC) - Bowery Ballroom - NYC

* 4/24 - Fountains of Wayne (NYC), Robbers on High Street (NYC) - Webster Hall - NYC

* 4/25 - Faithless (UK) - Webster Hall - NYC

* 5/2 - Peter Bjorn and John (Stockholm, Sweden), Fujiya & Miyagi (UK), Au Revoir Simone (Brooklyn, NY) - Webster Hall - NYC

* 5/9 - Lisa Gerrard (of Dead Can Dance) (UK) - The Concert Hall - NYC

* 5/10 - The Kooks (UK) - The Fillmore @Irving Plaza - NYC

* 5/11 - The Cinematics (Scotland), The Changes (Chicago), The Jealous Girlfriends (Brooklyn, NY) - Knitting Factory - NYC

* 5/14 - LCD Soundsystem (NYC), Yacht (Portland) - Webster Hall - NYC

* 5/15 - Silversun Pickups (LA), Sea Wolf (LA) - Webster Hall - NYC

* 5/17 - The Sharp Things (Brooklyn, NY), Elk City (Brooklyn, NY), Dave Derby (formerly of Dambuilders, NYC) - Luna Lounge - Brooklyn, NY

* 5/19 - Secret Machines (NYC), Bellmer Dolls (NYC), Dragons of Zynth (NYC) - Highline Ballroom - NYC

* 5/21 - Jesus & Mary Chain (Scotland), Sam Roberts Band (Montreal) - Webster Hall - NYC

* 5/29 - The National (Brooklyn, NY), Doveman (NYC) - Bowery Ballroom - NYC

* 5/30 - Keane (UK), Rocco DeLuca & The Burden (Long Beach, CA) - Summerstage - Central Park, NYC

* 5/31 - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club (BRMC - SF/LA), The Cobbs (Philadelphia) - Webster Hall - NYC

* 6/2 - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club (BRMC - SF/LA), The Cobbs (Philadelphia), Dead Combo (Finland) - 9:30 Club - Washington, DC

* 6/6 - The Noisettes (UK), Maccabees (UK) - Knitting Factory - NYC

* 6/7 - The Veils (New Zealand), The Phoenix Foundation (New Zealand) - Mercury Lounge - NYC

* 6/9 - The Long Blondes (UK), The Virgins (NYC), The King Left (NYC) - Bowery Ballroom - NYC

* 6/22 - Rooney (LA), The Rewinds (AL) - Maxwells - Hoboken, NJ

* 6/25 - Shiny Toy Guns (LA), Stars of Track and Field (Portland, OR), The Hourly Radio (TX) - Highline Ballroom - NYC

* 6/28 - Unwritten Law (San Diego), Zebrahead (CA), Bullets & Octane (St. Louis, MO/CA) - Gramercy Theater - NYC

* 6/30 - Morrissey (UK/LA) - MSG - NYC (Cancelled)

* 7/6 - Fujiya & Miyagi (UK), Black Moth Super Rainbow (Pittsburgh, PA) - South Street Seaport/River to River Festival - NYC

* 7/9 - Art Brut (UK), White Rabbits (NYC) - Highline Ballroom - NYC

* 7/11 - Spoon (Austin, TX) - Rockefeller Park/River to River Festival - NYC

* 7/12 - Maximo Park (UK), Monsters are Waiting (LA), The Oohlas (LA) - Webster Hall - NYC

* 7/15 - Travis (Glasgow, Scotland), John Paul White - Irving Plaza - NYC

* 7/16 - The Decemberists (Portland, OR), Land of Talk (Montreal), Grizzly Bear (Brooklyn) - Summerstage, Central Park- NYC

* 7/17 - Shout Out Louds (Sweden), Saturday Looks Good To Me (Michigan) - Luna Lounge - Brooklyn, NY

* 7/20 - Rock Plaza Central (Toronto) - South Street Seaport/River to River Festival - NYC

* 7/20 - Low Lustre (Brooklyn), Roman Numerals (Kansas City, MO) - Piano’s - NYC

* 7/21 - Siren Festival - Coney Island - The Twilight Sad (Scotland), Dr. Dog (Philadelphia), We Are Scientists (Brooklyn)

* 7/22 - Cat Empire (Australia) - Summerstage - Central Park, NYC

* 7/24 - The White Stripes (Detroit), Grinderman (w/Nick Cave - UK) - MSG - NYC -- I won free tickets to this show at Siren Festival and it was awesome! Great view from the side with awesome seats.

* 7/25 - They Might Be Giants (Brooklyn), Le Chaud Lapin (NJ)- Bowery Ballroom - NYC

* 7/26 - The Automatic (Automatic) (Cardiff, UK), Liam and Me(Philadelphia), War Tapes (LA) - Bowery Ballroom - NYC

* 8/3 - 8/5 - Lollapalooza - Chicago, IL - See the recap of Lolla to find out who I saw.

* 8/8 - Crowded House (Australia), Pete Yorn (NJ), Liam Finn (Australia) - Beacon Theater - NYC

* 8/9 - Oppenheimer - The Annex - NYC

* 8/10 - Tokyo Police Club (Toronto), Ra Ra Riot (Syracuse, NY), Ford & Fitzroy (NYC) - Bowery Ballroom - NYC

* 8/15 - The Wombats (UK), MGMT (Brooklyn) - The Annex - NYC

* 8/17 - Takka Takka (NYC) - South Street Seaport/River to River Festival - NYC

* 8/23 - The Rentals (LA), Copeland(Lakeland, FL), Goldenboy (Diamond Bar, CA)- Bowery Ballroom - NYC

* 8/24 - Camera Obscura (Glasgow, Scotland), Last Town Chorus (NYC) - South Street Seaport/River to River Festival - NYC

* 8/25 - Pela (Brooklyn), Elk City (NYC), Balthrop, Alabama (Brooklyn), Jealous Girlfriends (Brooklyn)- Bowery Ballroom - NYC

* 8/29 - Palomar (Brooklyn), Holy Hail(NYC)- Luna Lounge - Brooklyn

* 9/5 - Hoodoo Gurus (Australia) - BB Kings - NYC

* 9/7 - editors (UK), Biffy Clyro (Glasgow, Scotland) - Webster Hall - NYC

* 9/10 - The Veils (New Zealand), The Picture (Brooklyn), The XYZ Affair (Brooklyn) - Bowery Ballroom - NYC

* 9/14 - Interpol (NYC), Cat Power (NYC), Liars (NYC) - MSG - NYC

* 9/18 - The Aliens (Scotland), Augie March (Australia) - Highline Ballroom- NYC

* 9/24 - Beirut (Santa Fe, NM), Colleen (France), Katya Mihailova (Piano), Colin Jacobsen (Violin) - Wordless Music Series @ Society for Ethical Culture - NYC

* 9/28 - maps (UK), The Silent League (Brooklyn) - Mercury Lounge - NYC

* 9/28 - +/- {Plus/Minus} (Brooklyn) - Knitting Factory - NYC

* 9/28 - maps (UK), The Silent League (Brooklyn) - Luna Lounge - Brooklyn

* 10/ 3- Bloc Party (UK), Tokyo Police Club (Toronto), Smoosh (Seattle) - Theater at MSG - NYC

* 10/8 - The Helio Sequence (Portland, OR), Benzos (NYC), Kill The Lights (Montreal), Sleeping States (London) - Mercury Lounge - NYC

* 10/13 - Hot Hot Heat (Vancouver), Bedouin Soundclash (Toronto), De Novo Dahl (Nashville) - Webster Hall - NYC

* 10/15 - British Sea Power (UK), Stardeath and White Dwarfs (Oklahoma City) - Maxwells - Hoboken, NJ

* 10/17 - 10/20 - CMJ - NYC -- There is a review of which bands I saw on the main page.

The bands included: Day 1 - Hot IQs, BM Linx, The Wildbirds, Cut Off Your Hands (my favorite band at CMJ - and im in love with Nick the lead singer), Air Traffic, Division Day; Day 2 - Division Day x2 (next morning), San Serac, Cut Off Your Hands x2, The Warlocks (which I fell asleep in the club - when the place went pitch black and the guitars kicked in), Stars, Wintersleep, Uncut (the lovely boys of Toronto); Day 3 - The Checks, The Alarmists, Melismatics, Spouse, Zambri, House & Parish, and the night was saved with Wild Light (who opened for The Arcade Fire), Foreign Islands (who tore apart the venue); Day 4 - Turbo Fruits, Foals, The Maccabees, Yeasayer, possibly cut off your hands a third time....then it was off to Justice (also part of the festival)

* 10/18 - Stars (Montreal), New Buffalo (Australia) - Town Hall - NYC

* 10/20 - Justice (France), Midnight Juggernauts (Australia) - Terminal 5 - NYC

* 10/23 - Morrissey (Manchester), Kristeen Young (NYC) - Hammerstein Ballroom - NYC

* 10/25 - Film School (San Francisco), Land of Talk (Montreal), Small Sins (Toronto) - Mercury Lounge - NYC

* 10/27 - Morrissey (Manchester) - Hammerstein Ballroom - NYC

* 10/28 - Morrissey (Manchester), Girlfriend in a Coma (NYC) - Hammerstein Ballroom - NYC

* 10/30 - Back Door Slam (Isle of Man, UK), Lykke Li (w/Bjorn of Peter, Bjorn & John) (Sweden) - Mercury Lounge - NYC

* 11/2 - The Decemberists (Portland, OR), Laura Veirs & Saltbreakers (Portland, OR) - Terminal 5- NYC (Cancelled)

* 11/9 - The Thrills (Dublin), The Rosewood Thieves (NYC) - Mercury Lounge - NYC

* 11/10 - Mum (Iceland), Hauschka (Germany), Bing and Ruth/David Moore (Brooklyn) - Wordless Music Series @ Society for Ethical Culture - NYC

* 11/14 - Broken Social Scene performing Kevin Drew’s “Spirit If” (Toronto) - Webster Hall - NYC

* 11/16 - Spiritualized (UK), Simple Kid (Ireland), Acoustic Mainlines - Apollo Theater - Harlem

* 12/8 - Winterpills (Northampton, MA), White Cats (Brooklyn), Mudfunk (Albany, NY), Aldo Perez (NYC) - Living Room - NYC

* 12/18 - We Are Scientists (Brooklyn), The Upright Citizens Brigade Theater - Canal Room - NYC

* 12/19 - Setting Suns (NYC), School of Seven Bells (Brooklyn), Mercova (Brooklyn) - Mercury Lounge - NYC

* 12/31 - Foreign Islands (Brooklyn), Neimo (Paris), Dirty Projectors (Brooklyn), Care Bears on Fire (Brooklyn), Pattern is Movement (Brooklyn) - Knitting Factory - NYC

^Big list^

well that was 2 years worth of seeing music. I just moved to NYC in 2006 and was determined to see as much as possible. 08 is disappointing - as im going flat broke but im also seeing more diverse acts this year (or so i tell myself). 07 is a bit scary rereading it. i amaze myself when i realize ive seen a band before that i didnt even know who they were (ie some obscure openers).

Highlights of 08 thus far - Emmanuel Jal - rapper/hip-hop artist from Sudan performing at a premiere of his film "War Chiild" based on his life as a child soldier.

and MV Bill (with Chuck D of Public Enemy) at the National Geographic headquarters in DC - a movie and performance about Hip Hop in the City of God. 4Real is using artists/actors to bring awareness to places like Sudan, City of God -- (maybe CM/Coldplay will get involved and then my friend can bring me to meet him at Nat Geo - that'd be way awesome).

Sting

Bobby Mcferrin

Steve McLaughin

George Duke

Lalo Schiffrin

well not too various but still its alright ;)

i am too young to have visited so much Concerts like you all guys but one more problem is that my country is never being visited by so much Various artists/bands

Green Day (3/12/2004)

White Stripes (11/05/2005)

Garbage (7/08/2005)

U2 (12/02/2006)

Rolling Stones (1/03/2006)

Aerosmith (18/04/2007)

Depeche Mode (7/05/2006)

The Strokes (30/08/2006)

Black Eyed Peas (5/0472006)

The Killers (12/12/2006)

Keane (24/04/2007)

Avril Lavinge (11/09/2005 and 21/10/2007)

Gwen Stefani (13/07/2007)

Travis (7/11/2007)

Incubus (17/10/2007)

Dolores O'Riordan (5/09/2007)

DaftPunk (2/11/2007)

Smashing Pumpkins (16/04/2008)

and very soon:

Muse (16/07/2008)

Oasis (29/11/2008)

05.14.05 U2

08.07.05 Coldplay

04.06.06 Coldplay

06.27.06 Keane

04.14.07 The Feeling

04.28.07 The Killers

05.27.07 Keane

07.07.07 Live Earth

07.21.07 Keane

05.18.08 Kanye West

06.23.08 Coldplay

06.27.08 Coldplay

All the major recent ones! Coldplay four times and Keane three times (including once across the pond in London). Really wish I got to see Muse during this time period though, missed their show at MSG last summer! AND I think I'll be seeing Sigur Rós in October. Absolutely can't wait for that!

Short list, but I can't really move too much because of work :(

U2 x2

Coldplay x3

The Killers

Muse

The Police

Alanis Morissette

Stereophonics

Counting Crows

Richard Ashcroft

Feeder x2

Ash x2

Goldfrapp

Juliette and the Licks

coming up

Sziget Festival (REM, Serj Tankian, The Wombats, Babyshambles, The Killers)

The Killers (again, in Dublin)

Bloc Party

Louis XIV

Coldplay x2 (at least :rolleyes:)

Journey

Thompson Twins

Flock of Seagulls

Echo & The Bunnymen

Aztec Camera

Book Of Love

Depeche Mode

The Cure

New Order

Spandau Ballet

The Smiths

Oasis

Radiohead

Coldplay

Morrissey

Barenaked Ladies

I just spent a little while going through and remembering all of mine....

here it is...........

(bold= headliners or my faves)

MY COMPLETE LIST!!!!

NOV- Nickelback, Elbow (my first proper gig, ahahaha!), @Brighton Centre

DEC- Muse, @Brighton Centre (amaaaaaaazing.)

JAN- Brand New, Straylight Run@Concorde2 (Brand New v.good)

NOV- Taste of Chaos tour- Funeral for a Friend, The Used (FFAF were good, all other bands crap) @Brighton Centre

DEC- Feeder, Goldie Lookin Chain (craaaaaap) @Brighton Centre

:heart: COLDPLAY, Richard Ashcroft @Earl's Court, London

MAY- Hard-fi (crap), Graham Coxon, Boy Kill Boy @Brighton Centre

JUNE- Isle Of Wight Festival-

:heart:COLDPLAY

:mad:The Prodigy

:guitarist:Foo Fighters

Maximo Park

Editors

Placebo

Richard Ashcroft

Goldfrapp

The Kooks

Dirty Pretty Things

Delays, Kubb, Lou Reed, Suzanne Vega, Procol Harum, The Proclaimers

JULY- Red Hot Chili Peppers, !!!(chk chk chk) @Earl's Court, London

OCT- Maximo Park, Hot Club de Paris @Brixton Academy, London

New Order, Maximo Park @Wembley Arena, London

Keane, Captain @Alexandra Palace, London

NOV- :)Muse, the Noisettes @Wembley Arena

DEC- Dirty Pretty Things, Mando Diao @Oxford Brookes Uni

JAN- Babyshambles @Catch, Shoreditch, London

:heart:Bloc Party @Mean Fiddler, London

FEB- Bloc Party, Metric @Reading Hexagon

Maximo Park, !!!(chk chk chk), Hot Club de Paris, Blood Red Shoes @Astoria, London

We Are Scientists, @Astoria, London

MAR- :nice:the Arcade Fire, Patrick Wolf (so-so), @Brixton Academy, London

APR- :guitarist:Bloc Party, Biffy Clyro @Brixton Academy

Bloc Party, Biffy Clyro @Brixton Academy (yes, I went both days haha)

Dirty Pretty Things @Shepherd's Bush Empire, London

MAY- Maximo Park, record signing @Pure Groove Record shop, Holloway, London

Maximo Park @The Forum, London

Athlete @Proud Galleries, Camden, London

JUNE- :dead:Muse, The Streets, Dirty Pretty Things, Rodrigo y Gabriela @Wembley Stadium, London

Glastonbury Festival 07-

:oArctic Monkeys

The Killers

:nice: The Arcade Fire

Editors

Bloc Party

The Cribs

Biffy Clyro

Maximo Park, The Kaiser Chiefs, Rufus Wainwright,

the Gossip, The Young Knives, Jamie T, Babyshambles

CSS, Klaxons, The Magic Numbers, The Horrors

JULY- Live Earth @Wembley Stadium (a bit of an odd day really, with some good bits)

:oFoo Fighters (incredible)

Bloc Party

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Madonna

Genesis

Metallica

Razorlight (crappy)

Kasabian

Beastie Boys

Snow Patrol

Damien Rice / David Gray

Paolo Nutini (shit), Black Eyed Peas (shit), James Blunt (shit), Spinal Tap, Pussycat Dolls (biggest bunch of shit I ever saw)

AUG- :cool:Bloc Party, @Concorde2, Brighton

SEPT- Yeti @Proud Galleries, London

OCT- :dance:The Cribs, Jakobinarina @Oxford Academy

The Cribs, Jakobinarina @The Forum, London

Bloc Party, Maps @The Roundhouse, London

NOV- The Arcade Fire, Yeasayer @Alexandra Palace, London

:drunk:Interpol, Blonde Redhead @Alexandra Palace, London (Interpol :heart: )

DEC- Arctic Monkeys, The Horrors

:DBloc Party, The Cribs, Foals @Alexandra Palace, London

Bloc Party, The Rakes, Foals @Alexandra Palace, London

:dead:The Cribs, Franz Ferdinand @Brudenell Social Club, Leeds

JAN- :)The Cribs featuring Johnny Marr @Brixton Academy, London

MAR- Editors @Alexandra Palace, London

We Are Scientists @HMV instore and signing, Bucks

Nightwish @Astoria, London

APR- :oMuse @Royal Albert Hall, London

We Are Scientists- Shepherd's Bush Empire, London

JUNE- :dance:COLDPLAY @Brixton Academy, London

:dance:COLDPLAY @BBC TV Centre car park

:dead:Radiohead, Bat For Lashes @Victoria Park, London

Glastonbury Festival 08-

:guitarist:Kings Of Leon,

:cool:Jay-Z

The Verve

Editors

Foals

Vampire Weekend

Santogold

Yeasayer

The Whip

The Fratellis

Kate Nash

Amy Winehouse

The Raconteurs

Martha Wainwright

Neil Diamond

Band Of Horses

JULY- O2 Wireless 'festival'-

:lol: :)Morrissey

Beck

The Wombats

Guillemots

Dirty Pretty Things

My (rather) short list:

2006:

3x James Blunt :heart:

1x Nerina Pallot

1x Aberfeldy

1x Zero 7

1x Reamonn

1x Lovebugs

2007:

2x Damien Rice :)

1x The Magic Numbers

2008:

5x James Blunt :heart:

4x The Hoosiers

1x Grace

1x Radiopilot

1x Dada Ante Portas

Upcoming gigs:

21.09.08 - Jason Mraz

26.09.08 - Coldplay

22.10.08 - James Blunt

23.10.08 - James Blunt

28.10.08 - James Blunt

01.11.08 - James Blunt

24.11.08 - The Kooks

ok, i am dating myslef but here goes, not listing the year or in any kind of order for all of you smart alecs out there:rolleyes:

Elton John

Joe Jackson

The Police

The Cure

The Pretenders

The Eagles

James Taylor

Eric Clapton

Bruce Sringsteen

The B 52's

Counting Crowes

Goo Goo Dolls

The Rolling Stones

Coldplay

wait, my brain has to remember the college years so will list some more when i remember

Squeeze

i feel little in comparison to the amount of bands other people have seen :(

i've seen

Muse

my chemical romance (really really shitty!)

NIN (but didnt even listen :laugh3:)

The Hazey Janes

Elbow

Snow Patrol

The Pigeon Detectives

The View

Kaiser Chiefs

The Dykeenies

Editors

Razorlight!

all of them in just 4 gigs :laugh3:

i feel little in comparison to the amount of bands other people have seen :(

i've seen

Muse

my chemical romance (really really shitty!)

NIN (but didnt even listen :laugh3:)

The Hazey Janes

Elbow

Snow Patrol

The Pigeon Detectives

The View

Kaiser Chiefs

The Dykeenies

Editors

Razorlight!

all of them in just 4 gigs :laugh3:

Oh, I would love to see the Editors and Kaiser chiefs, lucky you

I feel old now when I look at these - but heres a list I put together (mostly from memory and the help of an ex-boyfriend who now thinks Ive lost it - but also informed me I saw Pulp whom I swore Id never seen live!!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/1 - Keane (UK), The Zutons (UK), The Redwalls (Chicago) - 9:30 Club - DC

2/18 - Kasabian (UK), The Music (Uk) - 9:30 Club - DC

2/23 - Lavajet (DC), The Spinto Band (DE) - DC9 - DC

3/5 - Ambulance LTD (Brooklyn), VHS or Beta (KY), Robbers on High Street (NYC) - Black Cat - DC

3/10 - Ash (Northern Ireland), The Bravery (NYC) - Black Cat - DC

3/11 - Hot Hot Heat (Vancouver), Louis XIV (San Diego) - 9:30 Club - DC

3/26 - Interpol, Blonde Redhead (NYC) - 9:30 Club - DC

3/30 - Graham Coxon (UK), 22-20’s (UK), Golden Republic (MO) - Black Cat - DC

3/31 - Phoenix (France), Dogs Die In Hot Cars (Scotland), Long-View (UK) - 9:30 Club - DC

4/9 - Bloc Party (UK), The Ponys (Chicago) - Black Cat - DC

4/23 - Trash Can Sinatras (Scotland), The Silent League (Brooklyn), Elizabeth Harper (NYC) - Mercury Lounge - NYC

4/23 - Spinto Band (DE) - Knitting Factory - NYC

4/28 - Uncut (Toronto), A Place To Bury Strangers (NYC), Ceremony (NYC)- Warehouse Next Door - DC

4/29 - Paul Westerberg (MN) - 9:30 Club - DC

5/10 - Starflyer 59 (CA), The Pale (Pacific) - Backstage @ Black Cat - DC

5/12 - Kasabian (UK), Mad Action (PA), Rock n Roll Soldiers (OR) - 9:30 Club - DC

5/14 - HFSTIVAL 2005 - COLDPLAY (headliner!), Billy Idol, The Bravery, Louis XIV, Interpol, They Might Be Giants, Echo & The Bunnymen, Garbage, Social Distortion, and more - M&T Bank Stadium - Baltimore, MD

5/19 - Stereophonics (Wales), Augustana - 9:30 Club - DC

5/20 - Snow Patrol (Ireland), Athlete (UK) - Roseland Ballroom - NYC

5/23 - Doves (Manchester), Mercury Rev (NYC) - 9:30 Club - DC

5/24 - Snow Patrol (Ireland), Athlete (UK) - 9:30 Club - DC

6/4 - The Futureheads (UK), High Speed Scene (LA) , Pitty Sing (NY) - 9:30 Club - DC

6/6 - Erasure (UK), Elkland (NY) - 9:30 Club - DC

6/7 - Erasure (UK), Elkland (NY) - 9:30 Club - DC

6/8 - The Killers (Las Vegas), Keane (UK), Maximo Park (UK), Regina Spektor (NY), Louis XIV (San Diego) - Merriweather Post Pavilion - Columbia, MD

6/10 - Maximo Park (UK) - Tonic - NYC (at around 2AM in the morning)

6/16 - Bloc Party (UK), Automato (NYC), Engineers (UK) - 9:30 Club - DC

7/15 - The Bravery (NYC), The Dead 60s (UK) - 9:30 Club - DC

9/8 - English Beat (UK), ABC (UK) - 9:30 Club - DC

9/11 - Idlewild (UK), Inara George - Black Cat - DC

9/16 - The Rakes (UK), Neon Blonde, Gun Called Tension, Lion Fever, Pony Up!, Giant Drag - North Six - Brooklyn, NY

9/24 - Minus The Bear (WA), These Arms Are Snakes (WA) - Black Dat - DC

9/30 - Coldplay, Rilo Kiley (LA) - Nissan Pavilion - Bristow, VA

10/2 - Robbers on High Street (NY), The King of France (NY) - Iota’s - Arlington, VA

10/5 - Stellastarr* (NY), Giant Drag (LA), Cedars (formerly Cartel, DC) - 9:30 Club - DC

10/24 - Death Cab For Cutie (WA), Stars (Montreal) - 9:30 Club - DC

11/17 - The Dandy Warhols, The Out Crowd (Portland) - Fillmore - San Francisco, CA

11/17 - The Dandy Warhols (Acoustic w/Brent and Courtney) - Live 105 Metreon Studios - San Francisco, CA (thanks Aaron! you officially rock my world!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/24 - Starsailor (UK), Johnathan Rice (Brooklyn) - 9:30 Club - DC

2/4 - Stereophonics (Wales) - 9:30 Club - DC

2/21 - Elefant, The National, Benzos - Bowery Ballroom - NYC

7/19 - The Upsidedown (Portland) - DC9 - DC

9/10 - Snow Patrol (Ireland), Eisley (TX) - 9:30 Club - DC

9/16 - Trash Can Sinatras (Scotland), Roddy Hart (Scotland) - 9:30 Club - DC

9/28 - Keane (UK), The French Kicks (NY) - 9:30 Club - DC

10/9 - Morrissey, Damien Dempsey (Ireland) - Radio City Music Hall - NYC

10/29 - Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber - Kennedy Center Opera House - DC

11/9 - Interpol (NYC), Secret Machines (NY), Calla (NYC) - 9:30 Club - DC

11/20 - Bicycle Thieves, Army of Me - Black Cat - DC

3/5 - Toad The Wet Sprocket (Santa Barbara, CA), Bleu (LA)- 9:30 Club - DC

3/6 - Supergrass (UK), The Coral (UK) - 9:30 Club - DC

3/17 - Better Than Ezra (Louisiana) - 9:30 Club - DC

6/7? - Everclear - Celebrate Fairfax - Fairfax, VA (this was right across the street from my apt and I could hear it all from there!)

6/13 - Ash (Northern Ireland), White Light Motorcade (NY), Circle and Square - Irving Plaza, NYC

9/12 - The Dandy Warhols (Portland) - 9:30 Club -DC

9/14 - The Dandy Warhols (Portland) - Bowery Ballroom - NYC

9/18 - Interpol (NYC), Elefant (NYC), The Occasion (NYC) - 9:30 Club - DC

10/7 - Supergrass (UK) - Cancelled - 9:30 Club - DC

10/23 - Travis (Scotland), Rooney (LA) - 9:30 Club - DC

2003/2004 - Phaser (DC), Canyon (DC) - Iota - Arlington, Va

2/2 - Stereophonics (Scotland), JJ72 (UK)- 9:30 Club - DC

9/16 - Coldplay (UK), Ash (Northern Ireland) - Pier Six -Baltimore, MD

8/3 - The Dandy Warhols(Portland), Rick Bain (Portland)- Great American Music Hall - SF

late 90s/early 2000s - Catherine Wheel - Slims - San Francisco, CA

8/20 - Blondie (NY), Reel Big Fish (CA) - Concord Pavilion - Concord, CA

9/2 - Duran Duran(UK) - Concord Pavilion - Concord, CA

9/19 - Tori Amos, Alanis Morissette, Sci-Fi Lullaby (LA) - Concord Pavilion - Concord, CA

9/25 - Manic Street Preachers (Wales) - Bimbos 365 Club - San Francisco

5/20 - Garbage (Scotland) - The Warfield - San Francisco

7/2 - Curve (UK), The Dandy Warhols (Portland) - Maritime Hall - San Francisco

9/15 - Tori Amos, The Devlins (Ireland) - Oakland Arena - Oakland, CA

November 1998?? - Colin Hay/Men At Work - San Francisco, CA

11/20 - The Candyskins (UK), Julie Plug (SF, CA), Pete - Bottom of the Hill - San Francisco, CA

12/11 - Depeche Mode, Stabbing Westward (Chicago) - Oakland Arena - Oakland, CA

1998/1997??? - Hurricane #1 (UK) - San Francisco, CA

1998 - Cornershop (UK) - Slims - San Francisco, CA

1998 - Fastball - San Francisco, CA

1998 - Eagle Eye Cherry - San Francisco, CA

2/23 - The Smiths Convention with very special guests: Mike Joyce & Andy Rourke -Pasadena Convention Center - Pasadena, CA

3/8 - Live 105 Listener Appreciation Party w/Poe, The Cardigans, The Fixx, Flock of Seagulls, They Might Be Giants, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Concourse Exhibition Center - San Francisco, CA

5/10 - Erasure - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - San Francisco, CA

6/4?? - Gene (UK) - Great American Music Hall - San Francisco "London Can you Wait, For all the things I have to say" (one of my favorite lines ever!)

6/7 - Gene (UK) - one of the best shows of my life when Martin serenaded me and held my hand through most of the set - Canes Bar and Grill - San Diego, CA

8/11 - Monaco (UK) - The Fillmore - San Francisco, CA

8/26 - The Seahorses (UK), Mansun (UK) - Bimbos 365 Club - San Francisco, CA

9/16 - David Bowie - The Warfield - San Francisco, CA

10/3 - Blur, Smashmouth (San Jose, CA) - The Warfield - San Francisco, CA

10/7 - Morrissey, Elcka (UK) - The Warfield - San Francisco, CA

10/12 - The Charlatans, The Dandy Warhols - The Fillmore - San Francisco, CA

12/5 - Duran Duran, Al’s Not Well (Miami) - San Jose State University Event Center Arena - San Jose, CA

6/14 - Electrafixion (UK) - Ventura Theatre - Ventura, CA

11/7 - Matthew Sweet, Zoo Story (LA), 3lb. Thrill (NJ) - The Venture Theatre - Ventura, CA

Summertime?? - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (MA), Radiohead (acoustic), Trash Can Sinatras (Scotland) - free show by Live 105 at Justin Herman Plaza - Embarcadero, San Francisco

6/20 - Ocean Blue (PA) - Ventura Theatre - Ventura, CA

7/31 - Sarah McLachlan, October Project (NY) - Ventura Theatre - Ventura, CA

9/24 - Blur, Pulp - The Palace - LA, CA

11/26 - Jesus & Mary Chain (Scotland), Mazzy Star (LA) - Hollywood Palladium - LA, CA

1994 - The Elevator Drops - Ventura Theatre - Ventura, CA

7/5 - Sting - Ten Summoner’s Tales - Pacific Amphitheater - Costa Mesa, CA

10/1/93 - Suede, The Cranberries (Ireland) - The Palace - Los Angeles, CA

11/3 - Ocean Blue (PA) - Ventura Theatre - Ventura, CA

11/26 - Jesus & Mary Chain (Scotland), Mazzy Star (LA) - Hollywood Palladium - LA, CA

1993??? - They Might Be Giants - somewhere in Santa Barbara/Ventura

1993/1994??? - Neds Atomic Dustbin - Hollywood Palladium - Hollywood, CA

1990’s - The Judybats (TN) - CA

1992 and before (random shows)

1988 - George Michael - Faith Tour - Shoreline Amphitheater - Mountain View, CA - first concert!

7/7/89 - Howard Jones, Midge Ure (UK) - Shoreline Amphitheater - Mountain View, CA

9/10/89??? - The Cure - Oakland Coliseum - Oakland, CA

10/21/89- REM Green Tour - Shoreline Amphitheater - Mountain View, CA

6/16/90 - Erasure Wild Tour - Shoreline Amphitheater - Mountain View, CA

6/8/91 - Morrissey - Greek Theater - Berkeley, CA

10/31/91 - Morrissey - Shoreline Amphitheater - Mountain View, CA

10/91 - Big Audio Dynamite II, The Farm (UK) - San Francisco, CA

1991 - EMF (UK), Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine (UK) - UC Davis Gym - Davis, CA

3/6/92 - Primal Scream - The Warfield - San Francisco, CA

3/31/92 - Dramarama - Slims - San Francisco, CA

4/3/92 - Social Distortion - The Warfield - San Francisco, CA

92 - Toad the Wet Sprocket - Arlington Theater - Santa Barbara, CA (and countless other times in college as they are from S.B.)

my updated list :shy:

20.10.2005 // Oasis

28.10.2005 // Coldplay

05.12.2005 // Fiddler's Green

15.07.2006 // Robbie Williams

03.10.2006 // Madsen

15.10.2006 // Tomte

25.10.2006 // Richard Ashcroft

21.11.2006 // Mando Diao (w/ Johnossi & Razorlight)

26.11.2006 // Muse

11.12.2006 // Madsen

23.03.2007 // Sugarplum Fairy

07.06.2007 // Mando Diao (w/ Dirty Pretty Things)

13.07.2007 // Madsen

02.09.2007 // Razorlight

20.10.2007 // Travis

23.02.2008 // Olli Schulz

27.03.2008 // James Blunt

03.05.2008 // The Hoosiers

12.07.2008 // Death Cab For Cutie

18.07.2008 // Olli Schulz

up next:

14.09.2008 // Coldplay

15.09.2008 // Coldplay

17.10.2008 // James Blunt (?)

21.11.2008 // The Kooks

I feel old now when I look at these - but heres a list I put together (mostly from memory and the help of an ex-boyfriend who now thinks Ive lost it - but also informed me I saw Pulp whom I swore Id never seen live!!)

2/1 - Keane (UK), The Zutons (UK), The Redwalls (Chicago) - 9:30 Club - DC

2/18 - Kasabian (UK), The Music (Uk) - 9:30 Club - DC

2/23 - Lavajet (DC), The Spinto Band (DE) - DC9 - DC

3/5 - Ambulance LTD (Brooklyn), VHS or Beta (KY), Robbers on High Street (NYC) - Black Cat - DC

3/10 - Ash (Northern Ireland), The Bravery (NYC) - Black Cat - DC

3/11 - Hot Hot Heat (Vancouver), Louis XIV (San Diego) - 9:30 Club - DC

3/26 - Interpol, Blonde Redhead (NYC) - 9:30 Club - DC

3/30 - Graham Coxon (UK), 22-20’s (UK), Golden Republic (MO) - Black Cat - DC

3/31 - Phoenix (France), Dogs Die In Hot Cars (Scotland), Long-View (UK) - 9:30 Club - DC

4/9 - Bloc Party (UK), The Ponys (Chicago) - Black Cat - DC

4/23 - Trash Can Sinatras (Scotland), The Silent League (Brooklyn), Elizabeth Harper (NYC) - Mercury Lounge - NYC

4/23 - Spinto Band (DE) - Knitting Factory - NYC

4/28 - Uncut (Toronto), A Place To Bury Strangers (NYC), Ceremony (NYC)- Warehouse Next Door - DC

4/29 - Paul Westerberg (MN) - 9:30 Club - DC

5/10 - Starflyer 59 (CA), The Pale (Pacific) - Backstage @ Black Cat - DC

5/12 - Kasabian (UK), Mad Action (PA), Rock n Roll Soldiers (OR) - 9:30 Club - DC

5/14 - HFSTIVAL 2005 - COLDPLAY (headliner!), Billy Idol, The Bravery, Louis XIV, Interpol, They Might Be Giants, Echo & The Bunnymen, Garbage, Social Distortion, and more - M&T Bank Stadium - Baltimore, MD

5/19 - Stereophonics (Wales), Augustana - 9:30 Club - DC

5/20 - Snow Patrol (Ireland), Athlete (UK) - Roseland Ballroom - NYC

5/23 - Doves (Manchester), Mercury Rev (NYC) - 9:30 Club - DC

5/24 - Snow Patrol (Ireland), Athlete (UK) - 9:30 Club - DC

6/4 - The Futureheads (UK), High Speed Scene (LA) , Pitty Sing (NY) - 9:30 Club - DC

6/6 - Erasure (UK), Elkland (NY) - 9:30 Club - DC

6/7 - Erasure (UK), Elkland (NY) - 9:30 Club - DC

6/8 - The Killers (Las Vegas), Keane (UK), Maximo Park (UK), Regina Spektor (NY), Louis XIV (San Diego) - Merriweather Post Pavilion - Columbia, MD

6/10 - Maximo Park (UK) - Tonic - NYC (at around 2AM in the morning)

6/16 - Bloc Party (UK), Automato (NYC), Engineers (UK) - 9:30 Club - DC

7/15 - The Bravery (NYC), The Dead 60s (UK) - 9:30 Club - DC

9/8 - English Beat (UK), ABC (UK) - 9:30 Club - DC

9/11 - Idlewild (UK), Inara George - Black Cat - DC

9/16 - The Rakes (UK), Neon Blonde, Gun Called Tension, Lion Fever, Pony Up!, Giant Drag - North Six - Brooklyn, NY

9/24 - Minus The Bear (WA), These Arms Are Snakes (WA) - Black Dat - DC

9/30 - Coldplay, Rilo Kiley (LA) - Nissan Pavilion - Bristow, VA

10/2 - Robbers on High Street (NY), The King of France (NY) - Iota’s - Arlington, VA

10/5 - Stellastarr* (NY), Giant Drag (LA), Cedars (formerly Cartel, DC) - 9:30 Club - DC

10/24 - Death Cab For Cutie (WA), Stars (Montreal) - 9:30 Club - DC

11/17 - The Dandy Warhols, The Out Crowd (Portland) - Fillmore - San Francisco, CA

11/17 - The Dandy Warhols (Acoustic w/Brent and Courtney) - Live 105 Metreon Studios - San Francisco, CA (thanks Aaron! you officially rock my world!)

1/24 - Starsailor (UK), Johnathan Rice (Brooklyn) - 9:30 Club - DC

2/4 - Stereophonics (Wales) - 9:30 Club - DC

2/21 - Elefant, The National, Benzos - Bowery Ballroom - NYC

7/19 - The Upsidedown (Portland) - DC9 - DC

9/10 - Snow Patrol (Ireland), Eisley (TX) - 9:30 Club - DC

9/16 - Trash Can Sinatras (Scotland), Roddy Hart (Scotland) - 9:30 Club - DC

9/28 - Keane (UK), The French Kicks (NY) - 9:30 Club - DC

10/9 - Morrissey, Damien Dempsey (Ireland) - Radio City Music Hall - NYC

10/29 - Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber - Kennedy Center Opera House - DC

11/9 - Interpol (NYC), Secret Machines (NY), Calla (NYC) - 9:30 Club - DC

11/20 - Bicycle Thieves, Army of Me - Black Cat - DC

3/5 - Toad The Wet Sprocket (Santa Barbara, CA), Bleu (LA)- 9:30 Club - DC

3/6 - Supergrass (UK), The Coral (UK) - 9:30 Club - DC

3/17 - Better Than Ezra (Louisiana) - 9:30 Club - DC

6/7? - Everclear - Celebrate Fairfax - Fairfax, VA (this was right across the street from my apt and I could hear it all from there!)

6/13 - Ash (Northern Ireland), White Light Motorcade (NY), Circle and Square - Irving Plaza, NYC

9/12 - The Dandy Warhols (Portland) - 9:30 Club -DC

9/14 - The Dandy Warhols (Portland) - Bowery Ballroom - NYC

9/18 - Interpol (NYC), Elefant (NYC), The Occasion (NYC) - 9:30 Club - DC

10/7 - Supergrass (UK) - Cancelled - 9:30 Club - DC

10/23 - Travis (Scotland), Rooney (LA) - 9:30 Club - DC

2003/2004 - Phaser (DC), Canyon (DC) - Iota - Arlington, Va

2/2 - Stereophonics (Scotland), JJ72 (UK)- 9:30 Club - DC

9/16 - Coldplay (UK), Ash (Northern Ireland) - Pier Six -Baltimore, MD

8/3 - The Dandy Warhols(Portland), Rick Bain (Portland)- Great American Music Hall - SF

late 90s/early 2000s - Catherine Wheel - Slims - San Francisco, CA

8/20 - Blondie (NY), Reel Big Fish (CA) - Concord Pavilion - Concord, CA

9/2 - Duran Duran(UK) - Concord Pavilion - Concord, CA

9/19 - Tori Amos, Alanis Morissette, Sci-Fi Lullaby (LA) - Concord Pavilion - Concord, CA

9/25 - Manic Street Preachers (Wales) - Bimbos 365 Club - San Francisco

5/20 - Garbage (Scotland) - The Warfield - San Francisco

7/2 - Curve (UK), The Dandy Warhols (Portland) - Maritime Hall - San Francisco

9/15 - Tori Amos, The Devlins (Ireland) - Oakland Arena - Oakland, CA

November 1998?? - Colin Hay/Men At Work - San Francisco, CA

11/20 - The Candyskins (UK), Julie Plug (SF, CA), Pete - Bottom of the Hill - San Francisco, CA

12/11 - Depeche Mode, Stabbing Westward (Chicago) - Oakland Arena - Oakland, CA

1998/1997??? - Hurricane #1 (UK) - San Francisco, CA

1998 - Cornershop (UK) - Slims - San Francisco, CA

1998 - Fastball - San Francisco, CA

1998 - Eagle Eye Cherry - San Francisco, CA

2/23 - The Smiths Convention with very special guests: Mike Joyce & Andy Rourke -Pasadena Convention Center - Pasadena, CA

3/8 - Live 105 Listener Appreciation Party w/Poe, The Cardigans, The Fixx, Flock of Seagulls, They Might Be Giants, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Concourse Exhibition Center - San Francisco, CA

5/10 - Erasure - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - San Francisco, CA

6/4?? - Gene (UK) - Great American Music Hall - San Francisco "London Can you Wait, For all the things I have to say" (one of my favorite lines ever!)

6/7 - Gene (UK) - one of the best shows of my life when Martin serenaded me and held my hand through most of the set - Canes Bar and Grill - San Diego, CA

8/11 - Monaco (UK) - The Fillmore - San Francisco, CA

8/26 - The Seahorses (UK), Mansun (UK) - Bimbos 365 Club - San Francisco, CA

9/16 - David Bowie - The Warfield - San Francisco, CA

10/3 - Blur, Smashmouth (San Jose, CA) - The Warfield - San Francisco, CA

10/7 - Morrissey, Elcka (UK) - The Warfield - San Francisco, CA

10/12 - The Charlatans, The Dandy Warhols - The Fillmore - San Francisco, CA

12/5 - Duran Duran, Al’s Not Well (Miami) - San Jose State University Event Center Arena - San Jose, CA

6/14 - Electrafixion (UK) - Ventura Theatre - Ventura, CA

11/7 - Matthew Sweet, Zoo Story (LA), 3lb. Thrill (NJ) - The Venture Theatre - Ventura, CA

Summertime?? - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (MA), Radiohead (acoustic), Trash Can Sinatras (Scotland) - free show by Live 105 at Justin Herman Plaza - Embarcadero, San Francisco

6/20 - Ocean Blue (PA) - Ventura Theatre - Ventura, CA

7/31 - Sarah McLachlan, October Project (NY) - Ventura Theatre - Ventura, CA

9/24 - Blur, Pulp - The Palace - LA, CA

1994 - The Elevator Drops - Ventura Theatre - Ventura, CA

7/5 - Sting - Ten Summoner’s Tales - Pacific Amphitheater - Costa Mesa, CA

10/1/93 - Suede, The Cranberries (Ireland) - The Palace - Los Angeles, CA

11/3 - Ocean Blue (PA) - Ventura Theatre - Ventura, CA

1993??? - They Might Be Giants - somewhere in Santa Barbara/Ventura

1993/1994??? - Neds Atomic Dustbin - Hollywood Palladium - Hollywood, CA

1990’s - The Judybats (TN) - CA

1992 and before (random shows)

1988 - George Michael - Faith Tour - Shoreline Amphitheater - Mountain View, CA - first concert!

7/7/89 - Howard Jones, Midge Ure (UK) - Shoreline Amphitheater - Mountain View, CA

9/10/89??? - The Cure - Oakland Coliseum - Oakland, CA

10/21/89- REM Green Tour - Shoreline Amphitheater - Mountain View, CA

6/16/90 - Erasure Wild Tour - Shoreline Amphitheater - Mountain View, CA

6/8/91 - Morrissey - Greek Theater - Berkeley, CA

10/31/91 - Morrissey - Shoreline Amphitheater - Mountain View, CA

10/91 - Big Audio Dynamite II, The Farm (UK) - San Francisco, CA

1991 - EMF (UK), Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine (UK) - UC Davis Gym - Davis, CA

3/6/92 - Primal Scream - The Warfield - San Francisco, CA

3/31/92 - Dramarama - Slims - San Francisco, CA

4/3/92 - Social Distortion - The Warfield - San Francisco, CA

92 - Toad the Wet Sprocket - Arlington Theater - Santa Barbara, CA (and countless other times in college as they are from S.B.)

YOU WIN