✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Funniest things your parents/family ever did/say about Coldplay

laurazstar

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my little bro helps me out a lot, when i ask for coldplay in the car, i get ignored and an eye roll.

so whisper to my little brother "chris, ask for coldplay" and hes like :thumbsup:

and starts whining that he wants coldplay "coldplay, coldplay, coldplay!!"

then my mom is like "okay okay! be quiet!!" and plays LRLRL -clocks

:D i love him! :heart:

The other day I was in the car with my father and it started to sound Clock on the radio.. and he sang it!!!! You may think that's not speciall but he NEVER EVER sings anything because he is not able to learn any lyrics (not even in Spanish so imagine in English) I stared at him and say: Te la sabes!!!!!! (You know it). Couldn't believe it....

it is always difficult to me to explain people who Coldplay are and what kind of music they play. Often I answer that it is something like new Beatles, but then I think by myself :facepalm: "Coldplay is the new Beatles? wtf did you say!"

That happened a few months ago with a friend:

Her: "What's you favourite band again?"

Me: "Coldplay."

Her: "Goldplay?"

Me: "Coldplay."

Her: "Gholdplay??"

Me: "-Kh-OLDPLAY FFS!"

Her: "Oh you mean Goldplay"

Me: :stunned:

headWall.gif

Hahaha:lol:that's great!

Wow, I wonder why she thought that ^ ??? IMO, they look nothing similar... Did she think Jonny's and Chris' curly hair was (a very little) similar perhaps??? :confused:

I dunno, really. Maybe she just didn't look close enough because they really don't look similiar at all. :inquisitive:

Or maybe she just needs her vision corrected. :smart:

For the longest time,

my grandmother,

97 years old,

thought Chris Martin,

was my boyfriend.

I wish, grandma. I wish. :wacko:

:laugh3:

lol...but still...

Mom came once into my room, stared at my Coldplay poster: "That blonde guy, I think that's the singer right?" Yeah. "He's handsome." I told her I liked Guy. "Well, he's a bit cross-eyed." Thanks mom :dozey:

:laugh3:..Ouch...which poster was that?...he looks good in all of them:confused:

My Mum sometimes asks me about the latest news of Chris(she knows Im slightly obsessed about him)...n I seriously start telling her everything I know...but then I look up at her and realize she's actually making fun of me:laugh3:

Oh and my dad asked me seriously whether they took drugs after watching Viva La Vida on the World Stage thing!!

this is a funny thread

my 90 year old gramps gave me a bit of money to help pay for my 1st coldplay concert last july

and he just couldnt get their names right

Gramps; ok this outta help get you those tickets for uh.... Coldspot

Me:Its Coldplay

Gramps: Coldspot, Coldplay, Coldpotato I dont care all i know is you better have fun cuz its costing me money

Me: I will dont worry

Gramps: Is this going to be like that err... what what was it..... Woodstock? man they camped out there and they listened to their music and they did their drugs and they had a hell of a time

Me: um .....sure.

*walks away feeling akward

It's a poster from the X&Y era. He looks good, I don't get why she said that :angry:

OH! is it this one?

cuz if so then i have the same one

PP339.jpg

and yeah.... Guy and Chris both look good in this one

except i kinda wish Chris wasnt frowning so much