✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Funniest things your parents/family ever did/say about Coldplay

laurazstar

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Well my mom saw them live and she was convinced that ''those two'' were totally gay for each other.

I was :wacky: :lol: :awesome:

:lol: but there's not much material in the live 2003 for my mum to think that way( she has not seen any other live show):rolleyes:. However, you remind me of something, my dad once did ask me if they were gay when he saw the picture in which Chris is kissing Jonny at the Q awards:D

He did not even know who they were, but the picture caught his attention and he made a disgusted face.

But what could I expect coming from my dad the most narrow-minded person in town...:dozey: ?

:lol: but there's not much material in the live 2003 for my mum to think that way( she has not seen any other live show):rolleyes:. However, you remind me of something, my dad once did ask me if they were gay when he saw the picture in which Chris is kissing Jonny at the Q awards:D

He did not even know who they were, but the picture caught his attention and he made a disgusted face.

But what could I expect coming from my dad the most narrow-minded person in town...:dozey: ?

:lol:

My dad's like that too...

Andy mom had seen them live with me at Montreal last year when they came for the viva tour, and she was like: ''no really. They must be gay.''

Last Wednesday I went shopping with my mum and the whole time I couldn't stop singing "White Shadows", she seemed oblivious to it. Later, I was in the kitchen preparing some snacks when I heard a familiar melody being hummed from the other room. Yes, she was humming White Shadows :D:D:D

Everybody just assume i only listen to Coldplay.. One day i was listing to Queen, my dad waked in to my room, without listing he just said "Oh, your listing to Coldplay" - "Never mind" - And then he left my room.. :thinking:

• 1 month later...

today is the aniversary of one of my worst days in history

so i played fix you on loop for the past few hours because that song is my lullaby.

when i came down for dinner my grandfather said to turn down "that moaning woman"

i got so mad i cussed him out

then went to my room, and before i shut my door i said "yeah well now for that im going to play it LOUDER"

and i am

and now i feel better

so i played fix you on loop for the past few hours because that song is my lullaby.

when i came down for dinner my grandfather said to turn down "that moaning woman"

then went to my room, and before i shut my door i said "yeah well now for that im going to play it LOUDER"

and i am

and now i feel better

:hug:

and i am

and now i feel better

:hug: I Hate when they offend Chris

My mum said he was very depressing then I Got all annoyed and was like Yeah well Paul Weller sucks (Cos she Luurves him :lol:) then she was mad at me :P

My brother says that Guy is hot , yes my brother :lol:

My mum makes jokes that I Fancy Jeremy Clarkson Cos I Watch Top Gear which is totally gross because he's 50 and eewwww :sick:

I fancy james may. and i watch top gear although i don't like cars.

Guy is good looking, he can make straight guys go gay for him:sneaky:

• 2 months later...