laurazstar

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad calls them Coldplague.

:stunned:

:lol:

My friend always calls them Goldplay or Koltplay....

...well yeah, Coldplay seems to be a very difficult name :laugh3:

:dozey:

:stunned:

:lol:

My friend always calls them Goldplay or Koltplay....

...well yeah, Coldplay seems to be a very difficult name :laugh3:

:dozey:

My friend calls them Coldplate...:dozey:

My dad is finally getting that I am a really big Coldplay fan. Weeks ago he didn't even know who they were. Last time he visited me he said that VLV was in the radio the day before and he had brought a cut-out from the paper with Coldplay winning a Grammy (I already had it on my wall though). SO he has improved a lot! I was so impressed - and he gave me Coldplay t-shirt and tour programme as b'day gifts!. :shocked2: :D :dance: Sorry, random.

But he still said something like Goldplay when talking about them. :rolleyes:

lol here's a funny one during the grammy's coldplay comes on and i was like whoooo and stuff and my grandma was watching and she doesn' really know any of the new singers...so she goes like is that the backstreet boys? i burst out laughing and even missed part of lost :P because i cudn't stop

my mom took forever to get the name right she'd alsways be like heyy so what's the bands name again cold....uhh ? COLDPLAY i say :D

my dad actually likes coldplay sorta he can't never really remember the name either but if there's a coldplay song playing on the radio or something i'll point it out and he'll be like ohh yeahh those guys are good cept the singer geez i've never seen anybody dance like that

one of my friends doesn't know their names so she always refers to them as the hot singer, the even hotter guitar man, the guitar guy in a hat with an awesome smile and the cool bald guy on the drumms :S but well that works :P

lol here's a funny one during the grammy's coldplay comes on and i was like whoooo and stuff and my grandma was watching and she doesn' really know any of the new singers...so she goes like is that the backstreet boys? i burst out laughing and even missed part of lost :P because i cudn't stop

my mom took forever to get the name right she'd alsways be like heyy so what's the bands name again cold....uhh ? COLDPLAY i say :D

my dad actually likes coldplay sorta he can't never really remember the name either but if there's a coldplay song playing on the radio or something i'll point it out and he'll be like ohh yeahh those guys are good cept the singer geez i've never seen anybody dance like that

one of my friends doesn't know their names so she always refers to them as the hot singer, the even hotter guitar man, the guitar guy in a hat with an awesome smile and the cool bald guy on the drumms :S but well that works :P

:laugh3::laugh3: backstreet boys?!:lol: haha so funny... so far from coldplay!!

i like the way your friend describes them even if she doesnt know there names :lol:

and he gave me Coldplay t-shirt and tour programme as b'day gifts!. :shocked2: :D :dance:

Woooow, that's SO nice!!! :nice:

My dad reeeeeeeeally improved as well, he used to call them Goldsvlei :freak: x 8127657951 I just couldn't believe what my ears used to hear, that used to hurt a lot!

But thaaank Gosh he's changed now and knows even the guy's names (what's a victory compared to old times) :smug:

My mom saw Gwyneth Paltrow on Oprah the other day, but this was what she told me:

Mom: "Oh, I saw the beautiful blond actress married to that guy you like and went to see in concert"

Me: "you mean Gwyneth Paltrow?"

Mom: "yeah"

Me: "oh mom, they are coming to play here, and I'm going :D" (to my city)

Mom: "why do you have to see them again?"

Me: "Because! (then I mention how my brother has seen his favorite artist in concert a couple of times)"

I was listening to a U2 song quite loud and my mom told me ''Oh please just stop that, it's too much noise!''

Then my dad, who was also in the room said:

''I like Coldplay less and less.''

And I burst: ''That is NOT Coldplay. It's U2, for Heaven's sake! Coldplay's style is WAYYY different.''

And my dad:

''Yeah, you're right. WAYY more boring.''

:inquisitive:

I think that I'm the only one who likes Coldplay in the whole town.

My dad is finally getting that I am a really big Coldplay fan. Weeks ago he didn't even know who they were. Last time he visited me he said that VLV was in the radio the day before and he had brought a cut-out from the paper with Coldplay winning a Grammy (I already had it on my wall though). SO he has improved a lot! I was so impressed - and he gave me Coldplay t-shirt and tour programme as b'day gifts!. :shocked2: :D :dance: Sorry, random.

But he still said something like Goldplay when talking about them. :rolleyes:

Awwww, that's so nice of your dad :nice:..... even if he still calls them Goldplay :lol:

Woooow, that's SO nice!!! :nice:

My dad reeeeeeeeally improved as well, he used to call them Goldsvlei :freak: x 8127657951 I just couldn't believe what my ears used to hear, that used to hurt a lot!

But thaaank Gosh he's changed now and knows even the guy's names (what's a victory compared to old times) :smug:

Goldsvlei?!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last year I was looking for someone to go to the concert with me, because a few people had backed out for various reasons. So I was talking to my little cousin and my grandfather was in the room. He said: "Just go with her to the concert. You know Coldplay do make good music." Btw my grandfather is 80 ... :smug:

Last year I was looking for someone to go to the concert with me, because a few people had backed out for various reasons. So I was talking to my little cousin and my grandfather was in the room. He said: "Just go with her to the concert. You know Coldplay do make good music." Btw my grandfather is 80 ... :smug:

Wow! what and awesome grandpa!;)...

My aunt called them Corn-flakes

You should have seen the shock on his face when he FINALLY realized what the thread was all about! :lol:

Oh one more thing............he used to think Guy & Will are gay cuz of all the latest interviews they did together!

So when he asked me, I was like: No, they're not! :shifty:

I didn't want to tell him about Chris & Jonny, he's a poor little innocent guy, not a perv like me! :P