✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What artist can't you STAND listening to?

TraceOddity

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe

well what I can say is when I see him on TV nowadays I totally can't understand what I found so hot and nice about him....:sick:

so you dont love him anymore? :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh4:

sorry... ;)

• 2 months later...

Ah Sarah and Felix, you both like it? :stunned:

I don't know why I hate it... the melody is dreary and the voice just annoying... But well you can't really discuss about music, because everyone has another taste. ;)

Kanye West... I never liked this person and I won't do in the future. Ok, I have to admit that his song with Adam Levine is good hihi. :D

• 9 years later...

Who's up for reviving this thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giOxemhjFv8

Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giOxemhjFv8

You thought The Chainsmokers are bad? This guy makes them look incredible.

Great melody, talent, emotion, and creativity are on the "Not Included" list for DJ Khaled. Instead, he strives to make bland, generic, repetitive, and polished trap-pop smash hits ft. extremely overused chord progressions ft. unchanging synth lines and beats that are probably presets ft. a few rap artists, all of which can't sing resulting in heavily autotuned robot mumble vocals in the song ft. at least one pop artist ft. the same lyrics over and over again ft. oohahohaohahoaohas.

Did I forget to mention at the beginning he yells "We the best musiccccc.... DJ Khhallleed!!" In another song he has he even does it again, right in the middle of the song! Just for the people listening to the radio all the time who's attention span doesn't even last a single beat so they can actually appreciate the song, but then will forget about it as quickly as they forgot his name the first time around..

Literally, no one has ever done that, and everyone's made better songs, yet this guy thinks "We the best music" for making a backing track a 5 year old can do with minimal knowledge,

It seems like in music, the more you act that way and the more features you have on your song, the worse the music is. Interesting.

If this is the future of music, I have no hope. Please, let the next Nirvana come soon and completely change the sound of music again from this chopped up overproduced pop sound that's popular today....

Note: I laughed reading through this thread and seeing decent artists like Avril Lavigne, Nickelback, and James Blunt being mentioned. Bet they're looking back on them thinking "Don't see music like this anymore unfortunately..."

• Like 2

Who's up for reviving this thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giOxemhjFv8

Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giOxemhjFv8

You thought The Chainsmokers are bad? This guy makes them look incredible.

Great melody, talent, emotion, and creativity are on the "Not Included" list for DJ Khaled. Instead, he strives to make bland, generic, repetitive, and polished trap-pop smash hits ft. extremely overused chord progressions ft. unchanging synth lines and beats that are probably presets ft. a few rap artists, all of which can't sing resulting in heavily autotuned robot mumble vocals in the song ft. at least one pop artist ft. the same lyrics over and over again ft. oohahohaohahoaohas.

Did I forget to mention at the beginning he yells "We the best musiccccc.... DJ Khhallleed!!" In another song he has he even does it again, right in the middle of the song! Just for the people listening to the radio all the time who's attention span doesn't even last a single beat so they can actually appreciate the song, but then will forget about it as quickly as they forgot his name the first time around..

Literally, no one has ever done that, and everyone's made better songs, yet this guy thinks "We the best music" for making a backing track a 5 year old can do with minimal knowledge,

It seems like in music, the more you act that way and the more features you have on your song, the worse the music is. Interesting.

If this is the future of music, I have no hope. Please, let the next Nirvana come soon and completely change the sound of music again from this chopped up overproduced pop sound that's popular today....

Note: I laughed reading through this thread and seeing decent artists like Avril Lavigne, Nickelback, and James Blunt being mentioned. Bet they're looking back on them thinking "Don't see music like this anymore unfortunately..."

And let's not forget that his new hit, Wild Thoughs, is a complete rip-off of Maria Maria by Santana. Like, I don't mean just sample with new beats added to it, oh no it's the exact same music with just new lyrics. I swear when first heard it on the radio I though they were playing Maria Maria. Just listen for yourself:

Maria Maria

Wild Thoughts