✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE REAL TITLE: "Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends"

BostonSportsTD

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great article in Rolling Stone..a new picture...some album details...I feel like Coldplay is going to make this a clean sweep and give us the tracklisting tomorrow...then without a doubt we can call it

THE BEST WEEK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Great article in Rolling Stone..a new picture...some album details...I feel like Coldplay is going to make this a clean sweep and give us the tracklisting tomorrow...then without a doubt we can call it

I hope so! im so excited to see hear how this album will turn out...hopefully a leak or a single soon!:laugh3:

Can someone paste the article here? or somewhere else..

I can't open the rolling stone web :confused:

God!

I think the best week ever will be the first week when the album is release!!!

That'll be a great week!! and the statistics! and to listen to all the album complete!!! and all the thoughs of the critics!! and the articles in all the magazines!!! (with Coldplay on top of course)

woooow!!! I just can't wait anymore!!!

Hahaha

I think that if we miss for just one day to see the news about the album we're gonna have to spend a lot of time on gettin' all the new information, becasue every day I look for new information I find that there's a lot of it!!! At the beginning there was nothing, and now there's a lot !!! (just as I was waiting it'd be)

;O;!!!

Hahaha

I think that if we miss for just one day to see the news about the album we're gonna have to spend a lot of time on gettin' all the new information, becasue every day I look for new information I find that there's a lot of it!!! At the beginning there was nothing, and now there's a lot !!! (just as I was waiting it'd be)

;O;!!!

Sounds like Coldplay emulating the Big Bang! :lol:

Oh god that was awful, sorry.

I think someone needs to do a day-by-day summary of any new news/rumours etc.

maybe a locked thread.. just news no comments.. it'd be easier to find the information.. I'm too lazy to do it right now lol

maybe I'll search in the coldplaying news and I'll do it soon