✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Second single - Not 42?

Famous Old Painter

I'm thinking there'll probably be another single off the record before albums release, and initial reports suggest 42. But this may no longer be the case with the amazing Viva la Vida circling the internet right now.

So your thoughts? Discuss.

42 for third single and Cemeteries of London for 4th or am I totally wrong?

interesting, although you shouldnt believe anything on wikipedia,but it has Lost! as the second single but i doubt that.

Yes, Wikipedia has just confirmed Lost! will be the second single with a Chris and Jonny fart-off as the b-side.

But seriously, dont believe wikipedia unless it's sourced.

Viva la vida as single will be just a good choice, maybe 42 is even better... we don't know apart locust :D

well, maybe they're going to release different singles in different countries??

I've understood they want to make people hear all the tracks not only the singles as it normally happens with an album...

it's incredible like Violet Hill disappears in my head after hearing viva la vida...

Yes, Wikipedia has just confirmed Lost! will be the second single with a Chris and Jonny fart-off as the b-side.

But seriously, dont believe wikipedia unless it's sourced.

That confirms it: you are definitely male! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

hopefully there will be a video if viva la vida is the second single.... maybe the video in barcelona's church is for it! an amzing video for an amazing song!!!

I can imagine the light through the windows of the church, just what I think when I hear the song: much light from everywhere

• 1 month later...
interesting, although you shouldnt believe anything on wikipedia,but it has Lost! as the second single but i doubt that.

Well, if it's true, I'm not going to complain!

I love Lost!

But I would think 42 would be third, Viva la Vida would be 2.

• 2 weeks later...