who heard 'lost?' ??

johnnymax865

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost?! :(

I heard lost and i have to admit it is just soooo boring for my opinon. I thought this album was going to go mre cymbals drums and guitar. So far violet hill is the only one that made the comment TRUE. Same with viva la vida. i liked it a lot better than lost but i still dont see how it compares to the album being "harder"

Feedback please

I personally didn't like it as much as VH or VLV....I mean it's a good song, but I think it was more on the old Coldplay, The Scientist/Trouble style, and right now I'm up for the new Coldplay, Viva La Vida/Violet Hill style...

I'll wait to listen to Lost!, it'll probably have the same production style that the others have

I personally didn't like it as much as VH or VLV....I mean it's a good song, but I think it was more on the old Coldplay, The Scientist/Trouble style, and right now I'm up for the new Coldplay, Viva La Vida/Violet Hill style...

I'll wait to listen to Lost!, it'll probably have the same production style that the others have

Same here, I'm in the VLVOD mood now, loving the new stuff so it's a bit odd to get a new song in the old style..... It's great and all, it's just not what I want to hear from the new album.

Glad it's a b-side, can't wait for Lost! though!

Awesome: Life in Technicolor

Viva la Vida

Lost! (Even awesomer assuming there's strings and organ in the final version)

Not so Awesome: Violet Hill

^^

These are my personal opinions. So far Coldplay are batting 3:1 on the awesome side.

god, i LOVE chris's voice in lost!! god, he's improved, and i didn't think that was remotely necessary :P

ok, i don't know if this has already been mentioned because i haven't had the time to go through this whole thread yet, but:

does anyone else think that the piano in "lost," especially in the bit when he sings ohh and i'm... just waiting till the shine wears off sounds SHOCKINGLY like a bit of a more upbeat version of "harmless"? i think that there's a connection here, albeit a small one.