✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

who heard 'lost?' ??

johnnymax865

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is either the version off the album or the piano version. It certainly is Lost! because in NME interview he said the line "Just because I'm losing doesn't mean I'm lost" was his personal motto and I think from one of the igoogle pics we got some days ago you could see the lyrics I think. Or is it just me and Coldplay have GONE WILD with Viva: we get a song every day..we got two today actually! my god what a day!!!:D

Oh, and thanks to DRaft!

This version must be the acoustic one, right? I know people usually consider the piano an acoustic instrument (especially when it's ONLY piano).

I can't wait for the real version then. That's going to be amazing.

So, anyone else listened to the songs in this order? Life In Technicolor, Lost?, Viva La Vida and Violet Hill. That's half the album right there.

I know, if anything else surfaces I'm staying clear. :P

I know, if anything else surfaces I'm staying clear. :P

Thats exactly what I was thinking: VLV and VH fair enough with those 2, but the "previews" of Lost and Life in Technicolour will stay just that - previews ;)

Thats exactly what I was thinking: VLV and VH fair enough with those 2, but the "previews" of Lost and Life in Technicolour will stay just that - previews ;)

I admire your will-power!

I decided to abstain until the album is released. Hehe, comparing listening to Coldplay with sex :P

Im going to do the same. There is too much craziness. Ive heard Violet Hill, Lost?, and part of Viva La Vida, but no more. I want to save something for the actual album release!:D

has anyone heard the faint women's voice singing in the background of this track. I don't know if it occurs in other places on the song, but you can definitely heard it like three times from the 2:46 mark to 2:55.