✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MGMT

Leire

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just listened to the new album... wow... what a complete disappointment. Honestly I didn't find one song that hooked throughout the whole album. to me just a bad attempt at recreating 60's pop music.

well at least i'm glad i got a chance to listen to it for free seeing that I won't be buying this album anytime soon (unless it's dirt cheap)

I didn't listen to the whole album yet but for what I've heard so far, I'm disappointed too. :stunned:

Did you see they made a tribute song to Brian Eno (called "Brian Eno")? Have they work with him like Coldplay?

I didn't listen to the whole album yet but for what I've heard so far, I'm disappointed too. :stunned:

Did you see they made a tribute song to Brian Eno (called "Brian Eno")? Have they work with him like Coldplay?

Fuck you.

Brian Eno is an incredible electronic musician, and he used to be an incredibly producer. DON'T ASSOCIATE HIM WITH COLDPLAY PLEASE..OR U2 FOR THAT MATTER

After listening to Flash Delirium a few times over a span of a few days, I've grown to love it. It's definitely a grower. The first time i heard it, I was all 'WTF', too, but it doesn't sound messy at all after a while.

I'm one of the few who also like the latter half of Oracular Spectacular better, too. :)

i liked it. That's all. my expectations were pretty low though so i guess it exceeded my expectations. it's pretty good, more like their first album from what i understand..

I'm on my third listen and really enjoying it. Its a bit of a grower. My favourite song from OS was Of Moons, Birds & Monsters....sort of that free wheeling unstructured song style. This album is pretty much entirely like that. As fun as Kids and Electric Feel were, they got over killed by all these hipster wannabees.

Fuck you.

Brian Eno is an incredible electronic musician, and he used to be an incredibly producer. DON'T ASSOCIATE HIM WITH COLDPLAY PLEASE..OR U2 FOR THAT MATTER

I think it is impossible to not associate him with U2 since the combination of him and Daniel Lanois were absolutely essential for producing big albums like the Unforgettable Fire and the Joshua Tree.

I really like the new album, it is so different to everything else I'm listening to at the moment but it is very different from the first album. I do think that this new album is a masterpiece in it's own little way. They didn't go overboard and are taking this album the right way.