✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MGMT

Leire

Fuck you.

Brian Eno is an incredible electronic musician, and he used to be an incredibly producer. DON'T ASSOCIATE HIM WITH COLDPLAY PLEASE..OR U2 FOR THAT MATTER

Ha ha just calm down please ! No need to insult me !

Besides I didn't even know he worked with U2 (probably 'cause I don't like them).

It's perfectly fine you don't like Coldplay (I never understood why coldplay-haters hang around Coldplaying though :inquisitive:) but I think it's quite ridiculous to be like "oh Brian Eno is incredible but since he produce a band I don't like he's not anymore"!

Anyway, I came here to say I'm listening to Congratulations for the second time only and it seems it has already grown on me because the first time I heard it I was like "wtf is this mess?!!" and now I'm like "this is BRILLIANT"! :o I really love it ! So I kind of want to punch myself for ever saying I was disappointed ! :laugh3:

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is impossible to not associate him with U2 since the combination of him and Daniel Lanois were absolutely essential for producing big albums like the Unforgettable Fire and the Joshua Tree.

This. Plus, other big U2 albums.

Ha ha just calm down please ! No need to insult me !

Besides I didn't even know he worked with U2 (probably 'cause I don't like them).

It's perfectly fine you don't like Coldplay (I never understood why coldplay-haters hang around Coldplaying though :inquisitive:) but I think it's quite ridiculous to be like "oh Brian Eno is incredible but since he produce a band I don't like he's not anymore"!

I'm not saying that. Even though I don't really like Coldplay or U2, I just think his producing is not up to par with what he's done in the past.

and I used to like Coldplay, but instead of leaving this place I stayed. Because I like the people and the non-coldplay related threads

Its working, Song for dan treacy, flash delirium, siberian breaks, brian eno and congrats are all brilliant.

But the rest they got horribly wrong. I like it still.

See my comment is about as confusing as the album.

• 2 weeks later...
OMGG YAAY :wacky:

Don't worry, it will make it more exciting :nice:

Speaking of News,

I heard they made a music video for "It's Working"

They shot it in Paris or something.

Really? So cool, in France yay!

Is it up yet? I want to see it :D

i saw them a few days ago :smug:

How was it??!