✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Life In Techniclour... can you hear Cemeteries Of London?

- DAN -

At the end of Life In Technicolour (of the recently leaked video stolen from Coldplay.com) you can, or at least I think I can, hear the start of a new track - quite dark... has anyone else noticed this? It could be the start of Cemeteries Of London.

I think that Life In Technicolor will be longer than the current snippet. A 2 1/2 minute opener seems way too short. I really hope there are some vocals also. I am all for an instrumental but for this song, vocals would only make it better.

looking forward for that line "baby it's a violent world"

True. That Rolling Stone article gave me hope for there being vocals in this song. There is no doubt though that this is a very strong opener for the album.

another must hear songs for me is definitely cemeteries of london.

i wanna hear it ever since it was said in the prospekt's note that it is also one of the song names in the list they're working in the studio.

i thought at first whether they'll keep it or not but finally they made that song onto the album.

I think that Life In Technicolor will be longer than the current snippet. A 2 1/2 minute opener seems way too short.

does seem short, but if they stuck to their 42 minute time restriction for the album (which it seems they did since Chris recently said that brevity was its strength), and theres 13 songs (incl CSC, ROL, escapist), and the songs we have so far are around 4 minutes each, then theres gonna have to be some unusually short tracks on there...

besides, for some reason i feel like if it is an instrumental (which i kinda hope it isnt), what would be the point of stretching it out? then again, i havent heard it properly yet, so that's my ignorant opinion

A well done instrumental song can be so much better than a regular song with lyrics... And I really like how this song is now, but I have a feeling it will definitely be different on the album...

I really don't think it is Cemeteries of London - it's just how LIT ends!

About LIT and The Escapist having the same song structure - you can see on MMM Interview Pictures that on "Songs To Rehearse", there is LIT and above, smaller letters, is the escapist!!!

so probably they're two songs in one!

i can teven find the video (listened to life in technicolors, though), can anyone sand a link or a way to view it?

same here! the song is already on the poll and I haven't heared it :\

• 4 weeks later...