✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Short Interview on Amazon.com-Violet Hill

IneedYou23

ahh, thank you!! :D

is it just me, or did chris somehow get more adorable in the past three years? :wink3:

the other three look so awkward standing there, though...will's even staring at the ceiling at one point.

I agree, he is really adorable here. Especially when he looked at the camera a few times. But everyone did seem strangely uncomfortable. They were so silent! I don't know, but I got a really wierd vibe watching that video. :\

It was still great to see. Thanks for posting this!

Please someone can write up the words?

Anyway, thanks a million!

there might be a few mistakes...

"We wanted to give VH away free because we felt like we've become part of this great big business machine and we spent the last 18 months kind of dismantling all that, just becoming a small group of 4, 5 of us if you count our secret member. and in the spirit of that home madness(?) and going back to basics we thought we'd just like to give something away, rather than charge and package and all that stuff which ... we're releasing an album aswell. and we're doing the same kind of thing for our first couple of concerts aswell.

we always knew we wanted that song to be the first thing people heard. how it's termed and how it's categorized you know we would say something different. we really dont want to do the all thing of singles, you know.. it's all.. we like to think it's just a give away. It's our first give away. BUt everybody agreed that it should be the first piece of music anyone heard because like we said earlier it's very much a Jonnyfest, it's a good air guitar song. It's a good air bass song."

"It's a good air bass song."

that's so funny... you know how you play a song really loud and do the air guitar thing in the mirror and pretend you are coldplay (everyone does that right?) haha... anyway today i actually found myself doing the bass guitar bit of VH! who does the bass guitar?? just goes to show that Guy is shining on this song...

btw was i imagining it, or was Guy not playing bass in the clip? seems kinda strange..

loving the Jonnyfest line too

Guest LiquidSky

They all look lost in this interview..and even Chris seems to be having a hard time trying to say things.. :huh:

Out of practice maybe.

The others should make more of an effort to speak though, they seem happy to do it individually but if they're all together they seem to think "phew, Chris is here, we'll just stare at the ceiling" :P