🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when u are driving home and your listening to AROBTTH and u know that someone u met on the forum likes a warning sign and u think of them haha...**cough** marisa **cough** haha that's not weird is it?

AWWW!!!!:D:wacky::smug:

that's not weird at all!!

i'm just trying to think when i told you how much i love warning sign...:thinking:

hmmm

when you find out that the two concerts that are in your state are far away and on school nights, so you immediately being to look for out of state concerts that are on weekends and try to come up with a more feasible explanation for your parents to pay for all of this besides "IT'S COLDPLAY. DUH!!!"

when they are all you think about/listen to, and do stuff involving them (be on the forum, look for/at pictures, make/look for videos) all day, every day.

When your sister come you close quickly the windows with "coldplaying.com", because she would again think you're mad and completely addict^^

When you heard the word Coldplay your heart beats faster

When you can spend hours on the internet searching news, pixs and talking with others fans even if you have lot lot of work to do...

When a day without listening one coldplay song is so sad!

When you can't find a song you don't love even if they wrote more than 70 !

When somebody ask you which coldplay song do you prefer, even if you have a favorite (the scientist for me <3) you want to say ALL !

When you can't help talking about Coldplay, even if you know that everyone is bored ^^

etc etc... ;-)

My current AIM screen name is a reference to the '04 election, so I figured it was time for a new one, what with Obama becoming president in A WEEK, and I'm extremely proud to say that I just created a screen name taken from Coldplay lyrics! It took forever since everything was taken, but I was determined :P

All of my friends will be so annoyed... :sneaky:

Ive posted in this thread forever ago, but ill chime in again.

Your addicted when you go to 3 concerts in one week

When you drive 12 hours overnight to see them in miami and do it all again after the show

When your relationship is founded on coldplay

When your friends end up liking coldplay because you listen so much

When you would name your first child christopher martin malool

Ill think of more...

Today at work I was in a meeting with my boss and one other employee, and I said something about the difficulty of drawing the muscles of the shoulder (I'm a medical artist) and she said "Yes, that's the hardest part," and my first thought was "letting go not taking part?"

Took me a good ten seconds to get my brain back on track.

that sucks! good luck with that!

whenever you're supposed to be doing a million things, homework, chores and end up watching coldplay music vidoes, youtube videos, and end up on coldplaying for hours.

when you're friends know a bunch of random coldplay facts because that's all you talk about :P

You're totally right ! :D