🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you loose A Rush and you're first thought is "it's been stolen," or "it's probably snapped in two...scratched.." I missed an appointment and ended up in a four hour panic turning the house upside down/shaking it until I found it.

Yes, that was the day i realized I was addicted to coldplay :laugh3:

when when you are crying, your friend ask you " Is Chris Martin dead ?":laugh3:

when your mother begins to threat you to rip up your coldplayic ticket when you do not tidy your room...:rolleyes:

when you feel very very sad when you read that on youtube( because you are imagining your reaction in front of his real death !:cry:)

"R.I.P. Chris Martin, March 2, 1977--April 28, 2009

Good night sweet prince, you were a great musician and a better person."

Yeah the Gwyneth part is huge, In a telescope lans :laugh3:

When you wake up to some news on coldplay.com saying that everyone will get a free live cd at their following concerts and you realize that you feel really blessed being a fan of this amazing band! :)

Oh yeah, I was so happy when I saw it will be possible ! :P

When you wake up to some news on coldplay.com saying that everyone will get a free live cd at their following concerts and you realize that you feel really blessed being a fan of this amazing band! :)

:dance:

being a coldplay fan is fantastic!

when you saw a Guy Berryman lookalike in the zoo...

Omg, I have a Jonny Buckland lookalike at my school! Every time I see him I want to go give him a huuuuuge hug.

Totally true ! :smug:

Which other band would do that for it's fans ???? :thinking:

They are AMAZING :heart:

when someone says the word cold and you smile :)

even if its an insult directed at you :P

Okay .... You're cold Marisa !!! :P

Did you smile ?

Haha cold means so much things in english, that's weird !

:dance:

being a coldplay fan is fantastic!

Omg, I have a Jonny Buckland lookalike at my school! Every time I see him I want to go give him a huuuuuge hug.

I don't want give him a hug - but he must have thought "Crazy girl!" :rolleyes: I collided with him and said "Sorry...äääh Guy???"

When you have dinner with your family and think you hear the chords of Viva sounding from the kitchen. You continue eating because you are not sure and then Chris starts singing and you immediately jump on your feet, screem 'I'm back in a minute', leave the table and storm in the kitchen to listen to Viva.

My family was totally perplexed when I came back. :lol:

When you have dinner with your family and think you hear the chords of Viva sounding from the kitchen. You continue eating because you are not sure and then Chris starts singing and you immediately jump on your feet, screem 'I'm back in a minute', leave the table and storm in the kitchen to listen to Viva.

My family was totally perplexed when I came back. :lol:

:laugh3:

when you saw a Guy Berryman lookalike in the zoo...

Oh god i saw Guy lookalike too at gig i went last month :laugh3: the funny fact is that he was a photographer either :shocked3: but hey speaking portuguese?? :lol: i almost asked him if nobody called him Guy.. but i was alone did not want to ask that :P

When you find a store in your city called " Toni&Guy" but at 1st sight you only read Guy on it :laugh3:

"R.I.P. Chris Martin, March 2, 1977--April 28, 2009

Good night sweet prince, you were a great musician and a better person."

:\ What is this?

I cant watch You Tube at work, so please explain and put my mind at rest.