✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

02-Aug-08: Hartford - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 03-Jul]

Lost!: Will was really hammering into the drums for the entire song. During the chorus the entire crowd sang, and it competed with In My Place for best crowd song. It was just a rock out song and I loved (as usual) the “big fish small pond” verse.

Ahhhh I LOVED this song live! Its great on the CD but hearing it in person is totally different. I was dancing and jamming like a dork for this song especially. You can't help it. :D

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh I LOVED this song live! Its great on the CD but hearing it in person is totally different. I was dancing and jamming like a dork for this song especially. You can't help it. :D

It really is (like In My Place) a song that was born to be played to a big enthusiastic crowd.:D

How about the end of Death and All His Friends? The chorus with all of them at once?? Aaaah I died! That was incredible!

I know, that was :bomb:

Im not sure about the rest of the crowd but my whole section sang that part with the band, it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

didnt realize they would be so big!! i took maybe 3 more but they are so blurry its not worth posting them. and the pics i did post arent that great. i usually take so many more and get a few good ones but the lights were soo bright and my camera wasnt cooperating so i just decided to enjoy the show instead of trying to take a ton of pictures! it was so worth it! i enjoyed it so much more.

Hello, everyone. :) I came up for the show last night from New York, I wasn't the only one - there were at least 15 (probably closer to 20) on the 12:30AM bus back to New York last night who were at the show and some of them were on the same bus as I going up too.

Had a great time at the show last night...I thought the setlist was just fine, although I think they still need to work out a few kinks on the transitions. I liked that they dispersed the new with the old throughout the set instead of frontloading the new ones.

Took a couple of videos, sound is not great but not bad considering it was loud. :)

42:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGhmik_DfOY

Strawberry Swing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS_-ygVahKY

Enjoy!

Just curious but what section were you in justpeachy?

WOW!!! Thanks PopArtist for those vids!!!! HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU HAD A BLAST! :)

AHHH "42" is my favourite song! THANK YOU!!! Just brillant. Chris' lovely faces :laugh3:

Gosh, you can Really hear the bass! lol

And Love Guy clapping on "Strawberry Swing".

haha Chris falters on the words at the beginning. :lol:

ROCK ON JONNY BOY!

This has got me (if it's possible) even MORE excited for their Boston show tomorrow!

WOW!!! Thanks PopArtist for those vids!!!! HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU HAD A BLAST! :)

AHHH "42" is my favourite song! THANK YOU!!! Just brillant. Chris' lovely faces :laugh3:

ROCK ON JONNY BOY!

This has got me (if it's possible) even MORE excited for their Boston show tomorrow!

ur gonna love it!

^ Thanks 2732 :)

Oh no.....

but then I'll be suffering from Coldplay Concert Withdrawal... :cry:

you surely must be?

Immediately after the show you get a little angry. But now Im just on a Coldplay high and life seems so bright and happy no matter what.:lol:

It's like every moment is Strawberry Swing "It's such a perfect day"

You'll feel great, a little sad sometimes, but mostly just feeling like life is wonderful!

^ Thanks 2732 :)

Oh no.....

but then I'll be suffering from Coldplay Concert Withdrawal... :cry:

you surely must be?

Mmm, IMMEDIATELY after, even a little before, when you could tell that it was wrapping up, I got this sadness. I would have been happy to be there all night.

But yeah, after that, you're just happy, giddy, cheesy, you get the idea lol.

ROCK ON JONNY BOY!

Floor section 6. 3rd row aisle seat :)

awesome! i danced all night long! haha i felt like a nerd but i didnt care i had such a good time! i never had floor seats before. i always got stuck in the upper levels so this was definitely my concert! i was BEYOND thrilled with the butterfly confetti!!

awesome! i danced all night long! haha i felt like a nerd but i didnt care i had such a good time! i never had floor seats before. i always got stuck in the upper levels so this was definitely my concert! i was BEYOND thrilled with the butterfly confetti!!

I too danced and banged my head the whole way through (except during dancing politicians video). The floor seats were great, I just couldnt see over people's heads.

But yeah the confetti was great. At first it came out slowly and I missed it. The by the end of Lovers in Japan there were like a million pieces everywhere.:D

I too danced and banged my head the whole way through (except during dancing politicians video). The floor seats were great, I just couldnt see over people's heads.

But yeah the confetti was great. At first it came out slowly and I missed it. The by the end of Lovers in Japan there were like a million pieces everywhere.:D

i did too! i felt drunk by the end of the night and the funny thing is i didnt drink any alcohol! and im 5'0'' so i barely could see but since i had an aisle seat i lucked out. i kept trying to grab confetti at first and was getting none and i was hoping there was more then there were tons! and the black light made it look so amazing! i got about 20 pieces of it! my finance kept yelling at me that i had enough but i kept on grabbing haha :)

i did too! i felt drunk by the end of the night and the funny thing is i didnt drink any alcohol! and im 5'0'' so i barely could see but since i had an aisle seat i lucked out. i kept trying to grab confetti at first and was getting none and i was hoping there was more then there were tons! and the black light made it look so amazing! i got about 20 pieces of it! my finance kept yelling at me that i had enough but i kept on grabbing haha :)

Haha! Thats great, I also felt crazed and dazed after it was over.

Im 5'3" so the same thing for me!

;)

What a great night!

Hello, everyone. :) I came up for the show last night from New York, I wasn't the only one - there were at least 15 (probably closer to 20) on the 12:30AM bus back to New York last night who were at the show and some of them were on the same bus as I going up too.

Had a great time at the show last night...I thought the setlist was just fine, although I think they still need to work out a few kinks on the transitions. I liked that they dispersed the new with the old throughout the set instead of frontloading the new ones.

Took a couple of videos, sound is not great but not bad considering it was loud. :)

42:

Strawberry Swing:

Enjoy!

I was on that bus! It was so crowded! And the guy with a teddy bear scared me, not because of his trangenderness but because of the teddy bear an dthe fact he was well over 30.

I was on that bus! It was so crowded! And the guy with a teddy bear scared me, not because of his trangenderness but because of the teddy bear.

I can't believe they let like 15-20 standing people on, I have never seen that before on a Greyhound/Peter Pan bus - I probably would've gotten a room or bid my time until morning rather than stand 2+ hours!

I did not notice teddy bear guy at all...was he upfront? I got a seat against the lavatory wall and promptly fell asleep until we were back in midtown - I got really hot and sweaty wandering downtown Hartford for two hours before the show and was so exhausted.