✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Nov-08: Detroit - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 05-Jul]

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hotay.

pretty predictable, but i didn't mind. it was so fun! OH JAH. when they did the techno set they were right in front of me...it was awkward though because you could tell they were all (Chris omitted) trying their hardest not to look down at anyone. Guy was such a babe in person. zomg, and Jonny had the whitest teeth i've ever seen.:lol: butterflies were def my fave part though, saw them coming down and i was reaching and they couldn't float down fast enough. i was so elated when the were all suspended in air though with the lights, so beautiful, everyone was going nuts.

hay. lol. anyone (hotttttttie) here sit in section a, row 19, around seat 6-9? i was distracted by this fellow the majority of the time.:giggle:

this in gonna be a loooooooooooong afternoon waiting for their reports........ :\

I'm going to fionish my sister's birthday pressie. hopefully will be a morsel when i come back in a few hours :lol: (although I played this game with Carla one afternoon :p)