✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Jul-08: Chicago - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [original date 04-aug]

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mel, here's my kid holding up the sign to Chris....it said Viva La Coldplay...I know, not very creative, but it did the trick ( my 11 yr old just about peed her pants when Chris gave it the thumbs up...2709891597_c9139c79a5.jpg?v=0

COOL! Great pic! I saw your sign over there!!! I wish I had known it was you over there!!:cool:

I think I told you my husband spotted yall on the second night when we were on the other side of the arena and said "there's those Jonny-crazy girls you told me about!"

If they come back close to Chicago for an additional tour leg yall have to road trip it again. You can school us on the proper way to create a meet & greet. We could bring our kids as bait! There is no way they would ignore their most adorable little fans right. Yup, a true fan. Not opposed to pimping out my children for an autograph.

I know I'm tardy in posting a link to these pictures, but I've been suffering from Coldplay concert hangover since last Wednesday. Thanks to everyone for sharing their own experiences from the 7/23/08 Chicago concert (especially Angie and Mel's amazing story of meeting Jonny & Guy -- you are some lucky girls!)

Coldplay in Chicago (072308) Viva la Vida Tour

Those are some gorgeous pictures Meredith! I'm jealous because I forgot my camera on BOTH nights, ....Thank god some people keep it together enough before the show to remember important stuff... (and are nice enough to take the time to post) Thanx

Those are some gorgeous pictures Meredith! I'm jealous because I forgot my camera on BOTH nights, ....Thank god some people keep it together enough before the show to remember important stuff... (and are nice enough to take the time to post) Thanx

You're welcome! As soon as I got to the UC, I discovered that my camera was stuck in a semi-frozen mode; so, I wasn't able to zoom in or pan out as I normally can. We were seated up in the 1st row of Section 334, which gave us a great view of the band during Chinese Sleep Chant. I just wish those pics would've turned out better.

yea LOL I'd be pretty stunned.

But no, I only went to the Tuesday show. I drove up from indianapolitik that morn and went back that night. I wanted to go to the 2 be show so bad after the 1 st

Hahahaha! Coldplay on the brain?

don't forget about Lori! Without her car we would've been NOWHERE!!!!

Yes, props to Lori!

:D Thanks! I'm really glad we survived my driving during a superduper overexcited state.

I know I'm tardy in posting a link to these pictures, but I've been suffering from Coldplay concert hangover since last Wednesday. Thanks to everyone for sharing their own experiences from the 7/23/08 Chicago concert (especially Angie and Mel's amazing story of meeting Jonny & Guy -- you are some lucky girls!)

Coldplay in Chicago (072308) Viva la Vida Tour

Cool pics! Probably silly question, but do you have to do anything special to download pics from flickr? It never works for me. And I'm in one of your pics. The one titled "Why won't my camera focus?" :laugh3:

Cool pics! Probably silly question, but do you have to do anything special to download pics from flickr? It never works for me. And I'm in one of your pics. The one titled "Why won't my camera focus?" :laugh3:

LOL! Not that I'm aware of. If you right click with your mouse over the image, you should be able to save to your computer from there. If you'd like, I can email it to you. Let me know.

LOL! Not that I'm aware of. If you right click with your mouse over the image, you should be able to save to your computer from there. If you'd like, I can email it to you. Let me know.

That's what I did several times, but then I go in my pics and it's not there.:confused: