✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Jul-08: Chicago - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [original date 04-aug]

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(my 1st post)

Melanie, it was great to see you at the concert. Thanks for seeing us and saying "hi"!

Super job on you signs, etc!

This thread is awesome, and fun! This website ROCKS! It always keeps me up to date! And the video/multimedia section is unbeatable!

Your fellow fans in Coldplay,

Joey & April

OH my god! Hi guys! I had NO IDEA you all were Coldplay fans!

Thanks...those signs are how we got to meet Jonny and Guy!! Did you see the pics? The first night Chris stops mid-sentence and says - Look Jonny! You've got your own fucking banner! Check it out!...and the rest is history!

What a great two nights!!

Awwww Mel, thanks for the Lost Vid......Boohoo, It's torturing me that I don't see Chris with a black towel in his hand at that point when he takes off the jacket and then runs down into the crowd.....I'm still convincing myself that it IS his towel I picked up after he ran in front of us but, realistically it's probably one of the security guys that ran in front of HIM...eeewww, that means it was wet with roadie sweat! Thanks so much for posting that vid though...if only it was 15 seconds longer....

Awwww Mel, thanks for the Lost Vid......Boohoo, It's torturing me that I don't see Chris with a black towel in his hand at that point when he takes off the jacket and then runs down into the crowd.....I'm still convincing myself that it IS his towel I picked up after he ran in front of us but, realistically it's probably one of the security guys that ran in front of HIM...eeewww, that means it was wet with roadie sweat! Thanks so much for posting that vid though...if only it was 15 seconds longer....
well if you would watch my video channel, you would see Mr Christopher Martin exiting the stage with said black towel wiping the sweat from his face. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKRZkpn_BVQ

omg I can't believe how lucky you guys are!

Btw check to see if chris has any... Facial hairs on the towel. You could give the hair to a geneticist and they could clone chris! And we could all have our own little chrissies.... MUAHAHAha....

Sorry that was weird

OH my god! Hi guys! I had NO IDEA you all were Coldplay fans!

Thanks...those signs are how we got to meet Jonny and Guy!! Did you see the pics? The first night Chris stops mid-sentence and says - Look Jonny! You've got your own fucking banner! Check it out!...and the rest is history!

What a great two nights!!

Yeah we were so surprised to see you from the 'ville and the hood!!!!

We :) totally love Coldplay, and hope they will come back to Louisville on the next round!

Then, I was just browsing this website- and I saw you picture with Jonny!!!@#!!

I did catch your vids with Chris looking over at the banner!

How cool is that?!?:D

It was great- Mel, U ROCK!!!!

A & J

Yeah we were so surprised to see you from the 'ville and the hood!!!!

We :) totally love Coldplay, and hope they will come back to Louisville on the next round!

Then, I was just browsing this website- and I saw you picture with Jonny!!!@#!!

I did catch your vids with Chris looking over at the banner!

How cool is that?!?:D

It was great- Mel, U ROCK!!!!

A & J

Aww thanks...I have quite a Coldplay addiction...currently trying to figure out how to make it down for the Ft. Lauderdale show on November 9th...its not too far from us here in Orlando.

If Coldplay come to Louisville, you can count on me being there!!:D

I will gladly take the credit!:lol:

Nice sig update by the way...you show ho!

Yeah, I was so excited that I have a towel w/ Chrissy sweat and DNA! that I thanked you instead of Angie so I pm'd her an apology.....Anyway thanks to all girls that I think are the only ones who can relate to my cp obsession.... Also, I thought was weird that Jonny went to the "wrong" side during IMP. Chris was over by us going " uh, Jon, wtf?" and even sort of said "whatever" under his breath and now I'm sure it was on purpose. He's even standing sideways on the catwalk facing your sign.

Yeah, I was so excited that I have a towel w/ Chrissy sweat and DNA! that I thanked you instead of Angie so I pm'd her an apology.....Anyway thanks to all girls that I think are the only ones who can relate to my cp obsession.... Also, I thought was weird that Jonny went to the "wrong" side during IMP. Chris was over by us going " uh, Jon, wtf?" and even sort of said "whatever" under his breath and now I'm sure it was on purpose. He's even standing sideways on the catwalk facing your sign.

:D<<<<<this is me ever since that day!

Guest LiquidSky
which means by the time Manchester comes along, I'd have a sign the length of the arena :P

need to think of some ideas now!!

Member of Coldplaying.com's Phil Fan Club

Hands Off Chicago, Phil Belongs to Manchester!

I like the Hands Off Chicago, Phil Belongs to Manchester.

Hey where is the video where Chris sees the banner?:idea2: