✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Jul-08: Chicago - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [original date 04-aug]

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ that'd be cool :lol:

:nice: no worries it's all yours !

but I might add something like :"Chicago said PHIL IS HOT, Paris fucking agree!" :P

excellent idea chavi! i'll make mine say:

Chicago said PHIL IS HOT, Paris fucking agree!

dito for Rotterdam!

and make my boyfriend hold cause i'll be busy holding my

"thank coldplay for music, thank god for Guy sign"

which means by the time Manchester comes along, I'd have a sign the length of the arena :P

need to think of some ideas now!!

Member of Coldplaying.com's Phil Fan Club

Hands Off Chicago, Phil Belongs to Manchester!

which means by the time Manchester comes along, I'd have a sign the length of the arena :P

need to think of some ideas now!!

Member of Coldplaying.com's Phil Fan Club

Hands Off Chicago, Phil Belongs to Manchester!

I love the hands off one!

how bout:

add.... (rotterdam).... to the phil is hot list

that show was amazing. i cant go into detail how much i loved it, but does anyone have like a full video recording of it? not just audio.i want to relive the moment :).

did anyone else see a guy get hit by a car after? and the guy driving got out and threatend to hit the dudes wife .

that show was amazing. i cant go into detail how much i loved it, but does anyone have like a full video recording of it? not just audio.i want to relive the moment :).

did anyone else see a guy get hit by a car after? and the guy driving got out and threatend to hit the dudes wife .

:stunned: really ?

yea they were right behind us there was an exit with cars coming out and there were no cars coming so we walked then some guy driving a SUV came flying out and hit the guy, dont know how he wasn't injured in somw way. maybe he was i dont know. his wife got mad and opened the drivers door and the guy threatened to hit her in the mouth.

yea they were right behind us there was an exit with cars coming out and there were no cars coming so we walked then some guy driving a SUV came flying out and hit the guy, dont know how he wasn't injured in somw way. maybe he was i dont know. his wife got mad and opened the drivers door and the guy threatened to hit her in the mouth.

human beings ... :dozey: I dont get them sometimes. STUPID DRIVER !

I finally finished uploading first night videos and I am now working on night 2 . Starting with In My Place and the ramp of love. :wink3: No ass grab but massive teasing going on. Jonny plays hard to get by going over to the other ramp, then he stops and chats to Guy, then finally meets Chris and as he walks down the ramp, Chris runs his hand down Jonny's back but he's moving too fast for Chris to get any sqeezage. :bigcry:

oh ! when he goes to the other ramp it's when he sees Mel and Lori, isnt it ? :dance:

That is what I am trying to figure out. I just asked in the Philly 7-25 thread if anyone saw Jonny go down that right ramp. Because so far, no one has mentioned or shown a pic of him doing that. So as far as I can tell, the only time he has done this was Chicago 7-23, when he came right up to Mel and I. If he didn't do this in Philly, it gives more weight to my theory that it was because he saw us there. I saw him looking at us a lot. And I am not imagining things b/c Mel said to me during the show "OMG he is staring right at us!" She even has some of that in her vids. But I have only seen 2 of her videos so far. Jonny stopping to talk to Guy also weighs in. He probably said something to Guy because it was those two who met us earlier that day.

I am pretty sure that in this pic Chris had just seen the Phil is Hot sign and is laughing about it and also from the looks of it Will may have just spied it as well:lol:

n20706229_36812944_460.jpg

Look what I just found!! Another bow shot and Chris and Will clearly laughing at the Phil banner...:D

Yay! Go MELANIE!!!!!!!

Uh, Mel? We are in this picture. Chris is kicking my head. Thank goodness I had my Ho-shoes on!:D

sunset8.jpg

Is it??????

OK, sending out an appeal to anyone who was there and might have footage or pics from some moments in the concert.

1. After Speed of Sound and before Yellow when Chris is doing some talking.

2. During In My Place when Jonny comes down the catwalk on Guy's side.

3. The guys during the final bow

If anyone has ANY of this please I beg of you to post it here or the MM thread for these gigs.