✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (1st night) - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ya'll...

First time poster and first time Coldplay concerter this Sunday. I can't wait!

What do you all suggest as the best way to get to the Izod Center from the city. I have a car, but I feel that may be a bitch to park and then park back in the city that night.

Is there any form of public transportation out there?

Thanks!

Brian

i woke up at 8 today thinking it was sunday, and i got SO DAMN EXCITED that even after i realized it was still in fact saturday, i couldn't go back to sleep.

so, jo's starting her saturday early.

thank goodness i work all afternoon and then have a halloween party to worry about... if i stayed home all day i would most definitely go completely mad and look like this guy :mad:

Hey ya'll...

First time poster and first time Coldplay concerter this Sunday. I can't wait!

What do you all suggest as the best way to get to the Izod Center from the city. I have a car, but I feel that may be a bitch to park and then park back in the city that night.

Is there any form of public transportation out there?

Thanks!

Brian

here ya go Brian, hope this helps

Itinerary from PORT AUTHORITY BUS TERMINAL to MEADOWLANDS SPORTS COMPLEX Itinerary

bus.gifDepart : PORT AUTHORITY BUS TERM [41ST & 8TH ENT](On 161 Paterson via Union City(req))5:15 P.M.

Arrive : RT. 120 & CONTINENTAL ARENA5:29 P.M.

i dont know where it exactly leaves you, but its in the area. if you wanna look up more specific deets go to www.njtransit.com