✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (1st night) - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys... so i havent been on the board much for over a month... so i just wanted to let everyone know that i won tix for this concert through plj!!! its going to awesome...i cant wait!!! And i cant believe my luck yet again!

ahhhh congrats! did you get them yet? do you know where youre sitting?

and most importantly do you wanna be part of the sign gang?!

we might have scared him off lol

Lol no, you havent scared me off yet. im just super busy with so much stuff like school and i dont get a chance to get on here too often. Ummm... i cant print out signs but i can get there early to help pass them out.( i hope, if my sis whos going with me doesnt have to work) I guess u or christa or pallavi can give me info on what i should do...? (meet u where, etc) Theres no rush though, we still have 31 days. Its too long of a wait!!!

Lol no, you havent scared me off yet. im just super busy with so much stuff like school and i dont get a chance to get on here too often. Ummm... i cant print out signs but i can get there early to help pass them out.( i hope, if my sis whos going with me doesnt have to work) I guess u or christa or pallavi can give me info on what i should do...? (meet u where, etc) Theres no rush though, we still have 31 days. Its too long of a wait!!!

sounds gooood

ONE MONTH!!!

Hey folks - I have 2 tickets for Monday 10/27 that are pretty good - sec. 106, row 18 - and I'd really like to go on Sunday 10/26 instead because I have a class Monday night. If anyone has comparable seats for Sunday and would like to trade, please PM me. Thanks!

Pallavi is going both nights so we should figure out the best place to meet. I am only going Monday night. we have pleanty of time.

I want to say whether if there is any pub or restaurant in the IZOD center then please tell the name of it where you go then i'll come there along with my hubby.But i want to say some thing here after meeting him just say that you know me from a Coldplay related message board and we used to give emails to each other.And you said that you want to meet me and him so i came there.

But not any other thing apart from this because i don't say to him fuller details about which fan message board i am on internet.

So please promise me that you don't say it so that i can come along with my hubby to meet you.

:)

jo, i was not kidding about the blue prints of the building. a thousand posts bssack i know we discussed this. the problem is i havent beenthere in years. who has? and everything is all different there. i am not going to be there sunday boo, but i will be there early monday so you guys have to scan out the place. I'll be there in my jeep and binoculars roaming around the building looking for roadies, trucks and town cars., suv's i dont think they traevel in limo's. pallavi, i will email u tomorrow

WHO HAS BEEN TO THE IZOD CENTER LATELY? WE NEED TO COORDINATE MEETING SPOT FOR BOTH THE SUNDAY AND MONDAY PEOPLE ALSO PLEASE HELP OUT WITH SIGNS. WE WILL ALL MEET TOGETHER

(sorry for caps, but this is impo)

Yay, I got confirmed for volunteering for Oxfam for this concert. Now does anyone know how early or late the buses from Port Authority to Izod run?

thats so exciting! idk about the buses, njtransit.com is really helpful though, they have a trip planning thing where you can put in your start and end destinations and they tell you what busses to take

18 FREAKIN DAYS!

halokiti, I posted this a few weeks ago(ok i guess a month ago now!) from an email I got....hope that helps out

For anyone coming to Jersey from NYC or surrounding area by public transportation, I got this email today:

NJ TRANSIT Change of Service for Meadowlands Events

Thursday, September 4, 2008 2:12 PM

"Meadowlands All Access" <[email protected]>

Add sender to Contacts

To:

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

track?mailingid=23260387&messageid=23240037&databaseid=DATABASEID&type=open&serial=1214204957&emailid=noels116@yahoo.com&userid=530630617&extra=&&&

BANNER.JPG

ADVERTISEMENT

EVENTNOTIFICATION.JPG

MSC_LOGOSM.JPG

NJ TRANSIT CHANGE OF SERVICE

Beginning Thursday, September 4, 2008

NJ TRANSIT will replace No. 351 Bus service with a new rail/bus shuttle service

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Event bus No. 351 from the Port Authority bus terminal in NYC will no longer operate for Meadowlands Sports Complex Events (Giants, Jets, Red Bulls and Nets games, concerts, family shows and special events).

Beginning Thursday, September 4, 2008 (Giants vs. Washington Redskins game) NJ TRANSIT will replace No. 351 Bus service with a new rail/bus shuttle service between Penn Station New York and the Meadowlands Sports Complex via Secaucus Junction Rail Station (arena and stadium events). With the launch of this new service, Bus No. 351 will no longer operate to the Meadowlands from the Port Authority Bus Terminal.

Here's how the new service works: Customers traveling to the Meadowlands for sporting events, concerts, family shows and other major events will board trains at Penn Station New York (PSNY) and transfer at Secaucus to waiting shuttle buses to the Meadowlands. Regular $10 roundtrip tickets will be sold at all PSNY ticket windows and ticket vending machines. For major events, dedicated ticket windows will be available at PSNY for your convenience.

Click here for more detailsOrvisit www.njtransit.com

No large bags, backpacks, duffel bags, computer bags, briefcases, coolers, video cameras, or umbrellas are permitted in Giants Stadium, and there is no claim check area to store any such items. Patrons will no longer be able to "check" these items at the gates and retrieve them after the game.

Enjoy the game!