✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (1st night) - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want information

hi, welcome to the forum. once again i was off topic talking about the secret NYC gig they are having on the 22nd of oct. there is a thread about this. "Coldplay Back in NY" its just for people who live in the NYC area. deadline is the 15th. try if you like. good luck

Aww I'm upset. I signed up to volunteer for Oxfam in July I think and last week I got an email saying that they had enough volunteers:(

They sent the email out to probably about 60 or 70 people so I guess I'm not alone:\ Oh well...

sorry you didn't get picked, you tried for the NYC gig right?

Ive not been around in awhile but I have a second ticket for this show (Sunday night) that I *must* sell. Its floor seats and the price is $120 with service charges. A friend was supposed to buy the other as he missed them in Ireland, but turns out now he has to go to India. he's cursed. Id be wiling to negotiate on the price (some), I just need to make something off of this. I am using the other seat - so really I just want a huge Coldplay fan to enjoy it as much as me!

Please email me offline at [email protected] as Im headed to Paris in 2 days and wont be checking here much :( And heres to hoping that I win tix for the yahoo taping considering I come back that Wed afternoon thatd be awesome.

Perhaps the guys will show up at some of the CMJ shows. NYC will be insane that week! And there is always sightings of so many other bands during CMJ from the small to the way big :)

10 DAYS!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youre seeing vampire weekend!!! im so jealousssss

i love em. and yes im totally biased because they sing about Johanna in 'A-Punk' :P

j/k, their other songs are great. i love oxford comma.

btw 9!!!!!!

9!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a question interested in going to the concert, for anyone familar with the izod arena, is section 111 row 24 behind the stage or to the side, let me know,

can't wait

am sad about the hammerstein concert bc i would have definitely bought tix, am seeing the killers there friday though, can't win them all, thanks

have a question interested in going to the concert, for anyone familar with the izod arena, is section 111 row 24 behind the stage or to the side, let me know,

can't wait

am sad about the hammerstein concert bc i would have definitely bought tix, am seeing the killers there friday though, can't win them all, thanks

ny1069a.gif

looks like you just make the cutoff point b/w side and behind the stage lol

youll get a sweet view of Jonnyboy =)

SECRET YAHOO! GIG TOM. NITE

ok, ii'm feeling adventurous so i'm just going to throw this out there, see if anyone bites...

anyone willing to go down tomorrow to Hammerstein and stand and beg and plead to be let in, and see if it'll work???:idea2: I'm thinking I'll politely ask ANY CANCELLATIONS--CAN I PLEEASE GET IN INSTEAD!?!? It might be worth a try! Bueller...anyone, ANYONE...:uhoh:

ok, ii'm feeling adventurous so i'm just going to throw this out there, see if anyone bites...

anyone willing to go down tomorrow to Hammerstein and stand and beg and plead to be let in, and see if it'll work???:idea2: I'm thinking I'll politely ask ANY CANCELLATIONS--CAN I PLEEASE GET IN INSTEAD!?!? It might be worth a try! Bueller...anyone, ANYONE...:uhoh:

BUELLER!! :laugh3: