✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (1st night) - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Just got mine - section 106, row 26, me and my friend seats 5-6. I've never been to this venue before, anyone know if these are alright? Course, I'm just glad I'm actually getting to see these boys again!

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought 4 for floor section 1, row W... insanely crap seats!! Time to buy some super high 12-inch heels!!

Ican't believe I forgot to set the friggin alarm clock!!!

Man... I'm so DUMB.

Has anybody been to the Izod center? How bad is section 1 really?

I just bought 4 for floor section 1, row W... insanely crap seats!! Time to buy some super high 12-inch heels!!

Ican't believe I forgot to set the friggin alarm clock!!!

Man... I'm so DUMB.

Has anybody been to the Izod center? How bad is section 1 really?

i went to a show a few years ago and sat in the back of the floor at the arena. from what i remember the last 3 floor sections or at least part of them were on a riser which helps a lot. so you are not flat on the floor with everybody else.

i'm glad i decided to skip these shows and just go to philly. izod doesn't have the best sound and parking will be just awful especially with the football game from earlier in the day.

i've heard the izod center is total crap, but this is my only chance to see them so i'm going. even though i'm heartbroken about missing CT, i'm stoked about seeing them ANYWHERE, even in nosebleed seats. and all you guys are going too!? justin, anna?! i think this is going to rock :D.

now to work out how i get there...that could get interesting.

everyone saying that izod sucks is upsetting me lol. i haven't been there yet, what's so bad about it?

PNC bank arts center is my favorite vevnue (from what i've been to anyway). i love how small it is, any seat in there is a good seat.

... plus it was where i saw Coldplay and Incubus, my two favorite bands, for the first time. so i might be a little biased :P

I don't really know what it's all about because when my best friend and I saw Justin Timberlake & Pink last year at IZOD, the sound was pretty good to me. But then again, I haven't been to many concerts in an arena such as this (Jason Mraz in Avery Fisher Hall, M.I.A. in Central Park) so I can't really compare it to other arenas.

So I got a ticket for myself on Sunday. None of my friends can come. Is anyone travelling from NYC? I've been to IZOD before but I've never travelled there on my own, the last time I went I got a ride. So if anyone want's to be my travel buddy to and fro the concert, lemme know!!! :D

I got 2 floor seats for IZOD on Sunday. Havent been there - aside for seeing the devils when they were still playing at continental arena (which is entirely different). I think they are Section 6 or 7, but cant remember at the moment.

Still trying to figure out how to get there from NYC. Not sure if Ill have a car. Id def be up for meeting others to share a ride or something.

Wish NJ Transit was more accessible to the arena.

Ah, a good point. But I think you're safe in this case. I used the bus to see Barenaked Ladies a few years back. You can call closer to the date (mid September maybe) just to confirm. It's actually really smooth as long as you head to the bus right after the show.

As for the Izod center itself? It's a fine place to see a concert. Not the shiniest and newest of arenas, but no sightline issues to speak of, and the sound is just as good as anywhere.

Oh shiz. I just realized I got a ticket to the Monday show. Ok. SO. Who's going to the Monday show?!! Lemme know. I'm so paranoid. It's not on the site, etc. So I'm just like....this is a real gig right....friking a!!!!!!!! Lemme know peeps!!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody, i paid alot but got the mon night gig 7th row sec 7. Jo_saw_sparks, when are you going again? what section? just coming off my vip today show high

ahhh i'm going to the sunday show, section 6. we wouldve been right next to each other! section-wise lol

ahhh i'm going to the sunday show, section 6. we wouldve been right next to each other! section-wise lol

Oh shit too bad. jersey is great!! I remember when it was the Brendan Byrne arena, saw bruce, excellent show. have a great time