✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (1st night) - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christa i had a crazy fucking dream

it was oct 26 and i was at the concert (which was AMAZING obvi) and somehow i was front row on the floor. dunno how it happened, my dream started mid-show. but anyway at the end of the show i grab my friends arm and we JET out of there and get to the back of the venue looking for the exit the band might use. we think we missed them, but we peek into a garage and lo and behold we see Guy and Will getting ready to drive out in Guy's black aston martin! so im like OH SHIT and i wave like a lunatic at guy and he waves back. and all of a sudden tehre are 5 other girls behind us and we're all waving at them like idiots. so they pull up in front of us and Will rolls down his window so we can chat. and we're all liek AHHH GUYSSS WE LOVE YOU! HI!! and they laugh and say thanks. some more words were exchanged but i really have no idea what i said. i just remember staring at Guy the whole time. anyway they say they have to go so we're liek oh ok then BYEEEE and they drive off. all sexy-like.

heres the funny part.

on our way home on the subway (dunno why we're in a subway) i remembered i promised you id report as soon as i got out of the show, so i got on my phone and started posting my experience on here :P

and then i woke up and realized there are still 74 days til anything like that can happen :(

now i know you are as deranged as i am. I fucking love it!!!! you crack me up. I had a dream a few days ago that They were doing a concert in NY andJonny and Guy were sitting in a pond and camping and said they didn't want to stay at a hotel. too bizzare but yours takes the cake!!! :rolleyes: dream on crazy coldplayer

we have to wait for this!!!! and relish and every moment. even though i will not be with you in body(well maybe, hold on ,if i can drug my husband and run to jersey from long island hahahahahah) i will be with you in spirit and waiting for your reviews and youtube logs...... and then be at the monday concert that has not been officoially annouced ( so maybe it's the CONCERT THAT WILL BE THE COLDPLAY MOVIE!!! :rolleyes:

hmmmm... this is the first one of NJ i'll see and next will be on 27th.

but i don't know i still have 3 shows in hand,they've to play something extra here or some song never played before or they've to film a dvd.

these are my thoughts going on.:rolleyes:

65!

I'm gonna start searching for a pair of comfortable platform heels... Gotta make sure I can see over everyones heads lol. At MSG they were 5 rows in front of me during the acoustic set but I could barely see chris's moptop over everyone. And that wasn't even the floor section lol.

Im quite sure Im going to have an extra ticket to this show. They're pit tix (or whatever its called) but im not sure of row/section. if interested - email me - [email protected] - I think the ticket is over $100. Preferential treatment goes to new yorkers (since we're shafted on a regular basis :( ) so we can go to the show together. i'll be using the other ticket.

I'm lurking as always even though i'm not going sunday with you. boo hoo. I seriously think i have scared everyone off so i won't post in this thread anymore .............. unless i can't controll myself. I'll be stalking the night of the 26th waiting for you and your review. maybe i will make up an alias:rolleyes:

October 26, 08 Concert

Hello,

Wondering if anyone is interested in 2 tickets for the NJ concert…

I am trying to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society by raffling 2 tickets to the Oct 26, 08 Coldplay concert in East Rutherford, NJ (section 208). If anyone is interested please send an email to [email protected]. Please forward this message to anyone you think may be interested.

Thanks!

FYI

For anyone coming to Jersey from NYC or surrounding area by public transportation, I got this email today:

NJ TRANSIT Change of Service for Meadowlands Events

Thursday, September 4, 2008 2:12 PM

"Meadowlands All Access" <[email protected]>

Add sender to Contacts

To:

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

track?mailingid=23260387&messageid=23240037&databaseid=DATABASEID&type=open&serial=1214204957&emailid=noels116@yahoo.com&userid=530630617&extra=&&&

BANNER.JPG

ADVERTISEMENT

EVENTNOTIFICATION.JPG

MSC_LOGOSM.JPG

NJ TRANSIT CHANGE OF SERVICE

Beginning Thursday, September 4, 2008

NJ TRANSIT will replace No. 351 Bus service with a new rail/bus shuttle service

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Event bus No. 351 from the Port Authority bus terminal in NYC will no longer operate for Meadowlands Sports Complex Events (Giants, Jets, Red Bulls and Nets games, concerts, family shows and special events).

Beginning Thursday, September 4, 2008 (Giants vs. Washington Redskins game) NJ TRANSIT will replace No. 351 Bus service with a new rail/bus shuttle service between Penn Station New York and the Meadowlands Sports Complex via Secaucus Junction Rail Station (arena and stadium events). With the launch of this new service, Bus No. 351 will no longer operate to the Meadowlands from the Port Authority Bus Terminal.

Here's how the new service works: Customers traveling to the Meadowlands for sporting events, concerts, family shows and other major events will board trains at Penn Station New York (PSNY) and transfer at Secaucus to waiting shuttle buses to the Meadowlands. Regular $10 roundtrip tickets will be sold at all PSNY ticket windows and ticket vending machines. For major events, dedicated ticket windows will be available at PSNY for your convenience.

Click here for more detailsOrvisit www.njtransit.com

No large bags, backpacks, duffel bags, computer bags, briefcases, coolers, video cameras, or umbrellas are permitted in Giants Stadium, and there is no claim check area to store any such items. Patrons will no longer be able to "check" these items at the gates and retrieve them after the game.

Enjoy the game!