✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (1st night) - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

know what i just realized

your section is actualy in front of mine.. which means youre in the FRONT SECTION!

AND IM INSANELY JEALOUS!!!

congrats on getting awesome tickets lol

hehehehehehehehhe, ya know i did the ticketmaster auction and did not really get ripped off, i have paid more, but that was 3rd row center with my 7 yr. old daughter, lucky brat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyoneee

Ok so I was just at izod last night to see foo fighters (I finally understand what you mean by the horrible soun d quality, but I'm chalking that up to being in the very last row... Aaaall the way at the top :p). Anyway I realized the floor wasn't in sections. My friend says al floor tickets have sections rows and seat numbers on them but that doesn't mean anything. Sooooo does this mean it's like a first-come-first-served arrangement?

does anyone know anyone that works there? we need to find this out since i have allready fantasized about where i was standing. who can we ask? I will pool my High school resources for a connection:rolleyes: I spent too much friggin money to be standin in the back

OMG

ok i just asked someone who had floor seats at last nights show there, and she said that all floor tickets have sections and all that stuff but its all GA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still dont wanna get my hopes up too high... ill call IZOD later and see if they know anything

Just got off the phone with the Izod Idiot Center. Supposedly, there is no GA for that concert, end stage preformance. if you have a specific seat, that is where you are sitting:rolleyes:

:cry:

Oh well. It'll still be closer than I've ever been before at their shows. Siiiiiigh

Newsreel: Four new US shows announced

August 11, 2008 12:00 pm

Band to play Boston, DC, Philly and Atlanta

Good afternoon. We're pleased to be able to reveal that Coldplay have confirmed four more shows in the US of A. They are as follows:

Wed Oct 29 - Boston, MA - TD Banknorth Gardens (on sale Fri August 15 at 10am here)

Fri Oct 31 - Washington DC - Verizon Center (on sale Fri August 15 at 10am here)

Sat Nov 1 - Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Center (on sale Mon August 18 at 10am here)

Wed Nov 5 - Altanta, GA - Phillips Arena (on sale Sat August 16 at noon here)

Anchorman

NO NY? fuck. I'm freakin out