🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Small Reminders/Updates & The Coldplay Messenger (feat. Roadie #42!)

eFlat

let's hope chris doesn't know that some people even took pics of his new house then :uhoh:

and well, hope they found a nice new place :) (it's not like they don't have the money to buy a lovely place :P)

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, who's crazy enough to go buy the place, and turn it into some kind of museum and actually get fans to pay for a visit there ??

"On your right, that's where the magic happened, and here are the toilets where Chris.. well .. you know.."

Okay people I sait it first :whip: I'm buying it ! :cool:

Now, who's crazy enough to go buy the place, and turn it into some kind of museum and actually get fans to pay for a visit there ??

"On your right, that's where the magic happened, and here are the toilets where Chris.. well .. you know.."

I thought you were gonna say someone else...I won't say it......Mrs. P I'm mean today.Blame my roommate.She woke me up at 2am, completely drunk.

I thought you were gonna say someone else...I won't say it......Mrs. P I'm mean today.Blame my roommate.She woke me up at 2am, completely drunk.

I dont wanna be mean so i'll just pretend I dont know who you're talking about! I'm still laughing inside though...

:lol:

Noooo I really hope they will keep it !!

Ooops. Sorry boys. :uhoh:

We promise not to find the new place. :P

... or not :escaping:

:lol:

Can I pay you a pound/month to sleep in the restrooms ? :wacko:

I can't wait for Miller's next blog ! Tomorrow :dance: