✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Small Reminders/Updates & The Coldplay Messenger (feat. Roadie #42!)

eFlat

^AND proud :nice:

Noooo that was fine thank you, sorry I didn't answer but I'm still unsure whether I'm dreaming or this is real life ahah. I'll remember that evening forever (and your sms is a part of it hehe)

Aww thank you !!

I just didn't control anything, I saw the banner, grabbed my phone and wrote that in a hurry haha

WAKE UP IT'S HAPPENING FOR REALZZZZZ !

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im feeling a bit teary. but i dont really think im sad..

i dont know, i just love miller. i love how he captures every feeling so perfectly and.. miller-y.

i dont know what im talking about.

i just love the blog. :heart:

Such a nice last blog!!!! :heart:

The crew picture is really great! I asked Mr Anchorman to get one in the liveblog, so I'm really happy to see it in the blog! :)

There must be at least 200 people in their crew, wow!! :stunned:

The banner is incredible Camille!!! Congrat's! :)

How did you do it?

It's great to see Miller talking about his past (Pink Floyd at 15 years old!) and his present (Mrs 42!) :)

What about "Marguerite"? Who's that? I didn't understand... :thinking:

"(Sorry Marguerite, I'll bring it to Argentina...)"

The aftershow party,

Was it actually in wembley arena? It says lobby there?

Does that mean if we would of stuck around after the gig we would of maybe seen someone/been invited in? because it seemed very secret to me

And how did they rehearse the production in the arena?

The aftershow party,

Does that mean if we would of stuck around after the gig we would of maybe seen someone/been invited in? because it seemed very secret to me

Well, when I get out of the stadium (gate H&J), we went to gate F and we saw behind some glassing walls of the stadium some 'party'...It seems there was a DJ, some blue lights spinning, like in a disco or a club...My friend & I wondered if it was the after party... :thinking:

The aftershow party,

It was in Wembley Arena, and it was held on 2 floors, DJ and dance floor was on the second floor, and you needed a wrist band to get in, as Miller said, he didn't have the correct one to get him in the VIP area:D

What about "Marguerite"? Who's that? I didn't understand... :thinking:

"(Sorry Marguerite, I'll bring it to Argentina...)"

Well as a good R#42 reader you should know who Marguerite is (or maybe I'm too much into him ahah?)!

She's working for/with him and she's famous for the ''runner list'' episode during which Miller asked her to find some bubble wrap (one of my favorite post of R#42 !!!) and ended up bubble-wrapping all her stuff/desk/computer...etc

I guess she wanted it or whatever...

;)

EDIT : oh and about the banner... I painted it.

oye80.jpg

Coldplay nominated for Premios Oye awards

October 8, 2009 6:31 pm

Band up for best album and best single at Mexican awards

news_line.png

Good evening. We're pleased to announce that Coldplay have been nominated for two awards at Mexico's Premios Oye awards. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llHkLrHzZGA]Life In Technicolor ii[/ame] is up for Song of the Year, while the Prospekt's March EP is in the running for Album of the Year*.

The [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhNDKZmxRLM]ceremony[/ame] takes place on November 24th in Guanajuato, with the winners voted for by the record industry and musicians. Click here to check out the Premios Oye website.

Anchorman

* The Oracle might beg to differ about that

I'm glad I'm not the only one that got all sad and nostalgic after reading that post :cry:. Miller is just too amazing. He makes me want to be a roadie even more than I already did.

I did cringe when I read "...my office at the new studio," though >.<

I don't know why I'm so attached to it, but I don't like the idea of the Bakery not being the home base! :bigcry:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that got all sad and nostalgic after reading that post :cry:. Miller is just too amazing. He makes me want to be a roadie even more than I already did.

I did cringe when I read "...my office at the new studio," though >.<

I don't know why I'm so attached to it, but I don't like the idea of the Bakery not being the home base! :bigcry:

Awww I didn't even see that part :disappointed:

Same here Chelsea, I don't like that =(

Well as a good R#42 reader you should know who Marguerite is (or maybe I'm too much into him ahah?)!

She's working for/with him and she's famous for the ''runner list'' episode during which Miller asked her to find some bubble wrap (one of my favorite post of R#42 !!!) and ended up bubble-wrapping all her stuff/desk/computer...etc

I guess she wanted it or whatever...

;)

EDIT : oh and about the banner... I painted it.

Oh yeah I remember this bubble wrap episode! I just didn't remember the name 'Marguerite'.

Thanks for reminding me! :)

Wow you painted your banner?! I'm impressed! You've got a real painting talent. Congrat's! :thumbsup:

Thanks thanks... you guys are making me feel better cause I can't help but thinking ''sh*t why didn't I keep my banner, I liked it :('' ahah...

Anyway it might sound stupid but 2 days later, I'm still very excited about Miller's last post. I feel so moved he put that pic of my ban here, it's such a beautiful ending. Wow.

Thanks thanks... you guys are making me feel better cause I can't help but thinking ''sh*t why didn't I keep my banner, I liked it :('' ahah...

Anyway it might sound stupid but 2 days later, I'm still very excited about Miller's last post. I feel so moved he put that pic of my ban here, it's such a beautiful ending. Wow.

Awww... I understand, was a really gorgeous one ...

But as you gave it to him you're famous now, that's like he secretly dedicated his last blog to you... so sweet :wacky:

vivathmby.jpgColdplay win two TEC Awards

October 12, 2009 10:23 am

Viva single and album recognised by industry awards

Good morning. We're pleased to report that Coldplay won two awards at this year's Technical Excellence & Creativity Awards, which recognise the achievements of audio professionals. Under the Outstanding Creative Achievements category, Viva La Vida won Best Record Production/Single or Track and Best Record Production/Album.

Said Coldplay: "Congratulations to our family of studio geniuses: Markus Dravs, Brian Eno, Rik Simpson, Michael Brauer, Andy Wallace, Bob Ludwig and everyone who worked on this album. We'd like to dedicate these awards to the memory of François Chevallier who gave so much to this album and to our band. We will miss you François."

Anchorman

Updates on Coldplay.com

Wonderful news - and congratulations to those involved as stated in an announcement from the band: "Congratulations to our family of studio geniuses: Markus Dravs, Brian Eno, Rik Simpson, Michael Brauer, Andy Wallace, Bob Ludwig and everyone who worked on this album. We'd like to dedicate these awards to the memory of François Chevallier who gave so much to this album and to our band. We will miss you François."

Well done indeed and well deserved

So Coldplay stop being so reserved

Coldplay and their studio team

surely make a dream team! :laugh3:

CONGRATULATIONS!