✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Small Reminders/Updates & The Coldplay Messenger (feat. Roadie #42!)

eFlat

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woaw what a spectacular video... how awesome is it that at this moment, Coldplay really do look at you and just don't stare at some random spot while they're performing.

And the way the people in the crowd move their arms.. like a gigantic creature :surprised:

*watched the vid for the 40537905 time*

That's probably the most wonderful video I've ever seen. It's spectacular, i watched it so many times. Fantastic. I have no words. I already said a million times, but Latin American crowds are unique, amazing and certainly the best.

Agreed.

I don't know why, but this little video is so enormously beautiful, it could be the end from an epic film.

Wow. Best blog ever! :cheesy: I may have not been there but it was an amazing blog!

Also the Cielito Lindo! :blush: "Aaaay ay ay ay canta y no llores. Porque cantando se alegran cielito lindo los corazones" ♫

I hope the Guadalajara and Monterrey crowds are just as amazing :D

Mexico is also remembered from previous visits for the huge number of "unofficial" merchandise stalls outside the gig. It's like a huge Sunday market with stall upon stall (upon stall) selling nothing but bootleg Coldplay gear. (Well, apart from the one that inexplicably has U2, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin posters, but we'll overlook that for now).

:lol: Hehehe :shy:

Pretty much everyone has said this already, but that video with the boys sitting on the edge of the stage to listen to the crowd was very lovely. :nice: It just seems so special. Great singing! :thumbsup:

I thought the Roadie #42 merchandise was pretty awesome. :lol: Gah, I love reading his blogs.

Kinda strange to see MY R#42 logo on a shirt, can I earn some money for that :D?

:lol:

Well I get the impression that they kind of do not care about copyright! XD

Hahaha exactly! There is no way they are paying for any copyright stuff :lol: