✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Small Reminders/Updates & The Coldplay Messenger (feat. Roadie #42!)

eFlat

This is so hilarious! One of the better April Fool's pranks I've seen in a long time. I love the "price", and also how they took the time to make a sold out item page on the online retail store.

The only bad part is... my ears are ringing from the intense squealing of all the Jonny fangirls across the world.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shortest Roadie blog ever??

425.jpg

Roadie #42 - Blog #118

April 2, 2010 8:34 am

Chris has got a little project for #42

I've talked before about differences between what I've experienced when touring with the band and work here at the studio. Mostly, it's the fact that you're not sure what's coming next. Touring is fairly repetitive; the scenery changes a great deal, but the daily routine is pretty much set in stone.

Here in the studio, it isn't like that. As you'd expect with a process led by the creative mind, there is a lot of jumping from one thing to another. It's difficult, if not impossible to anticipate what's coming next and what you'll be asked for.

It shouldn't really come as any surprise then, that within an hour of my first day back after South America, Chris comes up to me with the following: "I've got a little project for you". "I'm not sure whether to be excited or terrified", I reply.

"I'd like you to build a solar system..."

Oh well, I guess we're officially back now....

R42

http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=619

425.jpg

Roadie #42 - Blog #118

April 2, 2010 8:34 am

Chris has got a little project for #42

I've talked before about differences between what I've experienced when touring with the band and work here at the studio. Mostly, it's the fact that you're not sure what's coming next. Touring is fairly repetitive; the scenery changes a great deal, but the daily routine is pretty much set in stone.

Here in the studio, it isn't like that. As you'd expect with a process led by the creative mind, there is a lot of jumping from one thing to another. It's difficult, if not impossible to anticipate what's coming next and what you'll be asked for.

It shouldn't really come as any surprise then, that within an hour of my first day back after South America, Chris comes up to me with the following: "I've got a little project for you". "I'm not sure whether to be excited or terrified", I reply.

"I'd like you to build a solar system..."

Oh well, I guess we're officially back now....

R42

http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=619

Apple: Daddy can you please help me with my school science fair project.

Chris: Sure, soon as I get back from the studio............*gets to studio and gets overly excited by pics of Jonny on CP.com and forgets about helping*.............*phone rings*

Apple: Don't for get about the science project.

Chris: :facepalm: ............Um hey R#42, I need for you build a solar system.

R#42: :wtf: OK Chris

Chris: :uhoh:

Chris: Sure, soon as I get back from the studio............*gets to studio and gets overly excited by pics of Jonny on CP.com and forgets about helping*.............*phone rings*

bwahaaaahaa :laugh3: I won't be surprised if it was true!

:surprised::dance::dance::dance:

:lol::lol:

POST OF THE YEAR!!!