✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'Viva la Vida' single cover leaked

That's very kind of you to say, but I said what I said not because I'm a master at photoshop (far far from it, and I'm not bragging at all by the way. I pretty much suck at anything that doesn't involve the brush tool :P) but because it doesn't take a lot of effort to stick the "Viva La Vida" paintstrokes - made red by a blend filter - on top of a random classical painting. If I were to take a wild guess, he probably downloaded the PSD file that I uploaded in the wallpaper thread, moved and removed some of the splatters, and bam, placed it on the painting and finished it in 5 minutes. Honestly, if you're out to fool people, at least make it convincing. The creator didn't even consider the composition of the text or the image, its like they've both been positioned randomly.

Probably an unneeded rant on my part, but I don't really understand why people come here to try to trick people and get them excited for nothing. Its happened time and time again and it isn't really a constructive way to use the forums.

Ok, I'm done. I'm braced for your e-slaps :P

let's suppose it's true... why hasn't been still announced a physical release of the single? Of course, I hope it's true cause I'm waiting for 3 things now:

- video for viva la vida

- cd single for viva la vida

- friday june 13th obviously...

when all these things happen, I'll be in heaven!