✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'Viva la Vida' single cover leaked

I love how people say it looks "Photoshopped" as an argument to it being a fake. Heads up guys, EVERYTHING IS PHOTOSHOPPED. That's what 99% of the industry uses to compose images. Did you know the official cover for Violet Hill was Photoshopped? Did you know the actual album art was Photoshopped?

Honestly. Reasons would be nice. :dozey:

Needless to say, I don't think it's legit, and if it is, I don't like it. Mainly because the composition is poor, and tonality is poorly balanced across the canvas.

i really don't understand why people go all the way to create an account and just make one lousy post about a fake coverart....

I'll tell you why it's fake: if the art department in EMI thinks as an actual art department, they wouldn't use a painting for a single cover art, since they didn't use one for the VH single, and as an art department who cares about your artist, you should keep a line of artwork and make all of your releases for the same album as equal as possible...

anyways, it's just a graphic designer's 2-cents.....

...it doesn't take a lot of effort to stick the "Viva La Vida" paintstrokes - made red by a blend filter - on top of a random classical painting.

i hate to point it out semy but that's preeety much all they've done on the album cover too.:P

i do think it was painted on nicely though...

To me, the font is similar to another called Levibrush used in all caps.

I've used it before on some of my work and I got from dafont.com.

I know it isn't the same font, but you can add some brushing to it and it would look very similar.

Does anyone know what font WAS used for VLV?