✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

YES

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i always knew Chris was funny (if you guys havent seen him and Ricky Gervais interview, i can post it for you), but he's shown it a lot lately

this song is interesting...lol, i dont know what else to think quite yet. some of these songs have been layed out in such a way that your getting an opening act and a closing act that are different (violet hill and lovers in japan), so maybe we'll get that with yes too...quite obviously there will be chinese death with it.

yeah, i repeat this song is interesting, im looking forward to hearing it off the album

ps. as for everybodystilllovesandrew saying it had the most single potential. that is bollocks. unless this ischinese sleep chant, his voice is supposed to be low in that.

No this is YES. I really really like it. You're telling me you can't hear that song being played on the radio??

It;s catchy has a great melody, and shows the distinct diversity of this album. Perfect to represent it to the masses.

Secondly I never said it was THE most. It was among a few I think could be potentially single in my eyes.

Nothing on the album sounds like you're typical Coldplay single. As we're now hearing in Violet and Viva.

Thanks Lore!!! and thanks for the link to Amazon!!!

After hearing the interviews - I just got to say that they're amazing!!! And they were very recently recorded - since you can see Chris joking about what happened to Ronaldo (the football player) some weeks ago!!!

Very nice part when Guy is explaining the importance of the tracklist order!!!

Can't wait for the new album!!! Everyday I'm more anxious!!

Cheers!!!