✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

YES

so far it sounds like it might be my 'high speed' of viva.

The song I never listen to.

High Speed is one of those songs I listen to almost daily, even though I've kind of slipped away from being a fan of Coldplay. :)

To me this clip Yes-clip sounded a lot like Beck. And that's a good thing! :D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listened to it and it sounds pretty awful, to be honest. Obviously it's just a thirty-second clip and they're talking over it but...doesn't sound good at all. It sounds a bit like 'Daylight'...but worse...and I really dislike the "deeper" voice, it sounds forced.

Will wait for the album to make a balanced judgement but, of the tracks I've heard so far (and parts of tracks) this is the first bum-note, in my opinion. Oh well, suppose there had to be at least one...

I want to hear the full unedited thing - now!

This clip has made me very hungry. Normally i'd be really interested in tracklisting methods and what effects it has on the album (which is really interesting and for Chris, funny) but when there's a new and possibly best song off the album dangling in front of you, you just couldn't care less!

as far as i heared the new songs....all the songs until now is very very good and beautiful and i wish all the album continue in the same way......so i dont see why some people keep saying disappointing things about it

It does sound different. But dang guys and gals its too little to actually hear. I cant for the life of me see how anyone can pass real judgement yet.

I'm with you.

The thing is...uhm...it sounds amazing. like. really good. it just sounds that way.

and chris's voice is below the freaking ground. I don't think I've ever HEARD a singer that low, outside of jazz and stuff, let alone CHRIS singing that low. Fun.

So here is the thing.

I can't freaking wait for this.

someone. either shot me.

or give me the album.

there is no other choice.