✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

7-Dec-08 - Liverpool, Echo Arena - Meetups, Review/Photos (originally 10-Dec)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay Live In L:iverpool

Just had to join after seeing the band live on sunday ,

amazing !!!!!!!

tried out my brand new camera , as you can see it worked just right

love the widescreen feature on it.

hope you like my pix

plenty more if you want to see them.

P1000139.jpg

P1000356.jpg

P1000313.jpg

yeah, thank you very much mitch' !!:) i was there too and i can say that you totally managed to put accros how epic & overwhelming it was !!! :rolleyes:

it was my fist Coldplay concert,and i still can't believe it...so so gooooood...ans seeing the boys having a really good time (because i pretty sure they didn't pretend to be happy ;) ) ;made me even more excited and amazed^^

i've got some crappy pictures (talking about the quality,not the models ^^) ,i can post it if you want, but i was quite far away from the stage...:(

What a fantastic night,they lived up to my expectations and then some,my wife who has never seen them before is now a massive fan and we are now hopefully going to the Manchester summer show.

I just wish I'd taken my camera as we had a fantastic view right next to the left walkway,anyway that didn't detract from an amazing show and I'll be taking it on Thursday to Manchester

My one and only disappointment was that they didn't play Glass of water but hopefully they will play it on Thursday.

What a fantastic night,they lived up to my expectations and then some,my wife who has never seen them before is now a massive fan and we are now hopefully going to the Manchester summer show.

I just wish I'd taken my camera as we had a fantastic view right next to the left walkway,anyway that didn't detract from an amazing show and I'll be taking it on Thursday to Manchester

My one and only disappointment was that they didn't play Glass of water but hopefully they will play it on Thursday.

Wow! We were sat really close! It's funny, waiting for them to come on, I kept looking at the people around me thinking "I wonder if they're from the board???"

:laugh3:

I also had a fantastic view, I did take my camera... and all my photo's sucked.

New Years Resolution... learn how to use my camera :dozey:

I was right in front of the little runway on the left of the stage - I've never had such good seats before... probably never will again.

I couldn't believe how close I was to Chris & Jonny - everyone in that section got so excited whenever they came down. It was such a great stage design, it meant so many more people got closer to them.

I kinda wish I'd had exactly the same seat but on Guy's side of the stage, but I guess that's just being greedy:wink3:

See, I had the worlds tallest man in front of me, blocking my Guy-line :angry:

Probably just as well though because I got way more excited than I thought I would when Jonny was right in front of me. If it had been Guy, I'd have probably hyperventilated.

I am a grown woman... I am too old to be acting like this :embarassed:

these are great mark! :D

mrkdd1.jpg

mrkdd2.jpg

mrkdd3.jpg

That last pic is brilliant I can see where we where sat it was just in front of the mobile phone on the bottom of the picture,in fact I'm now having withdrawal symptoms and it's such a long time until September!