✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

14-Dec-08 - London, O2 Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DOyDLUzAAOY]YouTube - Top Gear - Rednecks in Alabama USA - American road trip pt 1 - BBC[/ame]

I didn't watch the whole thing, just first few minutes...is THAT what the world thinks of when they think of the US??? :bigcry: not all of US is like that!!! LOL

I think I would actually watch this show if I could...different from other stuff on. DAmn it I wish I had BBC America! stupid basic cable....

A-NY-WAY...Blue Danube?!?! must go synchronize myself!

Yes. I have a very humble Honda Jazz. I'm never going to afford a super-dooper car, I'm never going to drive anywhere really weird, so why would I watch that show?

I appreciate I'm in a minority - loads of my kids watch it and they're not even old enough to drive... it just strikes me as a really bizarre show.

can me and The Stig borrow your car for a lap round the track? :D

Yes. I have a very humble Honda Jazz. I'm never going to afford a super-dooper car, I'm never going to drive anywhere really weird, so why would I watch that show?

I appreciate I'm in a minority - loads of my kids watch it and they're not even old enough to drive... it just strikes me as a really bizarre show.

I agree, I'm male and I can drive but I've never really got the point of the show. Seems to be the same thing every week!

SO here is the next message from SueDeNimes: "I'm filming the parts between the songs, hope you can understand what they're saying... Chris indirectly mentioned joe s."

OH man this is so exciting. It feels as if I am there BUT :bomb: I'm not :cry:

Thanks Julia!!:kiss:

ok so inbetween Top Gear and live updates, I've just received the most bizarre email:

dear Coldplay

My son Guy bouhgt you all a beer on stage in Ahoy Rotterdam He would like to see you perform in Nijmegen in september next year Could you arrange a ticket for this lovely student as a Christmas gift?

he had the goose pimples while you were performing and he did his Heineken beer job It would be the ultimate thing for him love

Marianne

:o

ok so inbetween Top Gear and live updates, I've just received the most bizarre email:

dear Coldplay

My son Guy bouhgt you all a beer on stage in Ahoy Rotterdam He would like to see you perform in Nijmegen in september next year Could you arrange a ticket for this lovely student as a Christmas gift?

he had the goose pimples while you were performing and he did his Heineken beer job It would be the ultimate thing for him love

Marianne

:stunned:

dear Coldplay

Marianne

Hey, I remember a story about Chris getting a beer off a guy who was selling beer with a kind of tank thing strapped to his back

Why's she emailing you though?