✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

14-Dec-08 - London, O2 Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Perhaps you could inquire whether one of them will be sitting near you??:rolleyes:

:P

A short excursus on coping strategies:

Positive Reinterpretation involves finding positive meaning in

some otherwise negative event. Computationally, this means

finding some direct or indirect consequence of the event that is

desirable and emphasizing it by increasing its utility for the

agent.

Positive reinterpretation will lead negative events to be reappraised

in a more positive light. This may lead indirectly to

the formation of new intentions.

--> As I have no control about where I'll be sitting, I can reinterpret the situation:

• Sitting on my own, I can't worsen your opinion about me :lol:
  • I can focus on the stage ALL THE TIME
  • Don't have to share my spyglass
  • You won't be able to hear me singing

Probably add "loves lists" to the person schema about me... :laugh3:

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

A short excursus on coping strategies:

Positive Reinterpretation involves finding positive meaning in

some otherwise negative event. Computationally, this means

finding some direct or indirect consequence of the event that is

desirable and emphasizing it by increasing its utility for the

agent.

Positive reinterpretation will lead negative events to be reappraised

in a more positive light. This may lead indirectly to

the formation of new intentions.

--> As I have no control about where I'll be sitting, I can reinterprete the situation:

• Sitting on my own, I can't worsen your opinion about me :lol:
  • I can focus on the stage ALL THE TIME
  • Don't have to share my spyglass
  • You won't be able to hear me singing

Probably add "loves lists" to the person schema about me... :laugh3:

I reckon you have all the makings of a great stalker!! Angie had better watch out!!

Her title might be under threat!!:P

I reckon you all the makings of a great stalker!! Angie had better watch out!!

Her title might be under threat!!:P

:bow: So if there's still somebody who wants to meet-up, I'd be very happy!

I hope Lauve is still on board, so counting her friends as well, we'd be 6 people so far?

Ok, so I went through this thread to make a list of members who will be there:

• BethWhalley
  • Dagavi
  • Daylight Shadows
  • General Smut
  • Jack
  • krusty23
  • Lauve
  • Lyla27
  • mc_squared
  • Noémie
  • Pix
  • Subzeroplay ?
  • SueDeNimes

Who did I forget?

What do you think about a meet-up before and / or afterwards?

Count me in for a meet up, before or after. Don't know where we're sitting as we haven't got our tickets yet.

After would probably be best if not every one has to rush off, I'm sure we could find a bar or go back to some one's hotel as the hotels will always have a late bar open! My wife & I are staying in the Docklands Ramada which can't be too far from the O2.

I think that we should organise to have proper glow sticks & use them during the VLV remix like they did with mobile phones in Paris, if we all bought a few extra we could also hand them out to people around us & tell them what to do too. They only cost about £2 for four from fishing tackle or party shops. Wilkinsons also sell them. Have a look at my other threads about this, let's spread the word & get as many people as possble doing this!

Remeber everyone........

Wave your mobile phone like a Glow Stick or better still bring real GLow Sticks to wave during the VLV remix. The French did it & so did loads of American audiences! Lets show the lads what we can do for them in their home country!!!

See Roadie #42's blog for more details!

Count me in for a meet up, before or after. Don't know where we're sitting as we haven't got our tickets yet.

After would probably be best if not every one has to rush off, I'm sure we could find a bar or go back to some one's hotel as the hotels will always have a late bar open! My wife & I are staying in the Docklands Ramada which can't be too far from the O2.

I think that we should organise to have proper glow sticks & use them during the VLV remix like they did with mobile phones in Paris, if we all bought a few extra we could also hand them out to people around us & tell them what to do too. They only cost about £2 for four from fishing tackle or party shops. Wilkinsons also sell them. Have a look at my other threads about this, let's spread the word & get as many people as possble doing this!

Remeber everyone........

Wave your mobile phone like a Glow Stick or better still bring real GLow Sticks to wave during the VLV remix. The French did it & so did loads of American audiences! Lets show the lads what we can do for them in their home country!!!

See Roadie #42's blog for more details!

Really great show on all fronts here!! :D

Are you looking for accommodation?

Just to say that I booked a room for the Sunday show, but now I'm booked elsewhere with a friend.

If anyone is looking for accommodation on this weekend (two nights/two people from Saturday 13th & 14th December / Check out Monday 15th) please PM me. The room is at the Travelodge at the Docks - so less than one mile from the 02 arena.

I'm looking for offers from £30 minimum for both nights. £70 would secure it, totally.

Genuine bargain - not to be missed.

I'm selling on UK eBay site at the moment - auction number 110318421896 . I've got 30 people watching the auction, so perhaps they are hoping to get a last minute bid in. But whoever decides not to be mean and stingey and just pay the Buy It Now price of £70, will be the cat with the cream, hehe. :D

Good luck.

PS. This is not spam. Just hoping to help a couple of fans out who are desparate to find clean, affordable accommodation for the night. I've been a member of this website for years. I usually only read the board, rather than post. ;)