✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

14-Dec-08 - London, O2 Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah it feels strange doing live updates on a website 48 hours after having achy arms holding a camera up to a huge screen :(

awww poor ian... not enough muscle there yet? did anyone try the clapping during strawberry swing as long a sguy can do it?

it's impossible!

:laugh3: :lol:

funny you mention that, waiting for Friday's gig I saw a few flutterbies float down from the dislodged Roadie staging high above as the camera guys were climbing up to the rigs... and a couple went and grabbed one as it landed.... they looked at it like it was from last year and I remember thinking they have no idea what's coming later!

:laugh3: :lol:

funny you mention that, waiting for Friday's gig I saw a few flutterbies float down from the dislodged Roadie staging high above as the camera guys were climbing up to the rigs... and a couple went and grabbed one as it landed.... they looked at it like it was from last year and I remember thinking they have no idea what's coming later!

we had that same expierence in rotterdam when chavi and I turned and pointed tp the area where c-stage would emerge, and nobody understood untilllllll :stunned: