✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

14-Dec-08 - London, O2 Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i haven't got my tickets yet from tickmaster for the O2 on 14/12/08!!!:shocked2:

does anyone know the exact schedule for this gig?

doors open?

support acts and times on stage?

and most importantly what time Coldplay are expected on stage and when the gig finishes?

i'm hoping they'll put COL back in the set for the 1st london concert;):wink3:

doors open at 6 pm then Domino State (the band of Jonny's brother) then Jon Hopkins, the dj who collaborated on LiT etc. then Colpdlay should be on at around 9pm (?)

I hope for COL as well, but then it would mean we miss another song, I hope they keep Green Eyes.

doors open at 6 pm then Domino State (the band of Jonny's brother) then Jon Hopkins, the dj who collaborated on LiT etc. then Colpdlay should be on at around 9pm (?)

I hope for COL as well, but then it would mean we miss another song, I hope they keep Green Eyes.

I know this is the thread for the 14th but you wouldn't know who is supporting on the 15th do you?

Hello everyone, i'm looking for two tickets for the 14th. Whatever section, whatever row, whatever everything!!! :)

Please, let me know via PM. I'll be in London from the day before, I'll come to you to get the tickets and pay...

Thank you very much

Hello everyone, i'm looking for two tickets for the 14th. Whatever section, whatever row, whatever everything!!! :)

Please, let me know via PM. I'll be in London from the day before, I'll come to you to get the tickets and pay...

Thank you very much

Try scanning the last few pages of this thread and PMing the people who have offered tickets first.

You might get lucky. There's one on offer on this very page!

Go for two separates if you have to, and if you then want to swap one, I might be able to help.

Well I like his music myself, and although it might not be the best choice for a support of Coldplay, I am still looking forward to his performance. Apparently the visuals are ok, and also there will be the violist Dave Rossi. I am curious.

Anyone still waiting from Ticketmaster for O2 gigs ??

Ring them. This close to the gig, you need to ring them to find out where your tickets are.

If they're lost in the post, they can arrange for replacements as they're seats, but get it sorted now.

08444 999 999

I gave my number to Anna. I shall be with a few French coldplayers, some from this board, some not. :)

Sue De Nimes, you mean? When did you give it to her?

Are you in text contact at the moment?

I should be with her. I'm meeting up with her on Saturday. When are you arriving?